Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Kroger (Read 498 times)

Reading my name and "father" in the same context just made me cringe. fyi.
    Casa...I have to tell you something...

S&M Collector

Um.
      Come across any cool medals lately?
        Okay, yea, that wasn't funny.

Lazy idiot

Okay, yea, that wasn't funny.
          The hell it wasn't. I thought it was hilarious! Nicely done, Tweak. Big grin

Tick tock

The hell it wasn't. I thought it was hilarious! Nicely done, Tweak. Big grin
            Big grin

S&M Collector

Yeah. Good humor.
                Drew...you knew Casa was secretly in love with me, right?

S&M Collector

Drew is my long lost brother. And, brothers share this type info. I'll plead the fifth and hand the mic to Drew. I'm sure he can speak on my behalf.

Lazy idiot

Drew...you knew Casa was secretly in love with me, right?
                    doesn't sound so secret. Hmmm...

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

Drew is my long lost brother. And, brothers share this type info. I'll plead the fifth and hand the mic to Drew. I'm sure he can speak on my behalf.
                      some things just gotta stay between brothers. I can't believe we've never been cow-tipping before...

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

Drew is my long lost brother.
                        I thought I was your long, lost brother?
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Lazy idiot

I thought I was your long, lost brother?
                          so does that make you my long lost half brother? I'm not sure I want an older brother. I'm used to being the one delivering the ass-kickings.

Tick tock

The Thunder

You guys can fight over brothers, I'm his teammate from the ass whipping he gave JK and Trent in the challenge.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

S&M Collector

Now, now, gentlemen, I see no reason to get into a heated debate over this. The way I see it, we can all be brothers, even though the tests might prove it to be by blood. Kind of reminds me of this photo from the archives.......

The Greatest of All Time

so does that make you my long lost half brother? I'm not sure I want an older brother. I'm used to being the one delivering the ass-kickings.
                                I guess it sort of does. Don't worry I am the kind of dude to smack people around.
                                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.