Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ernie update... (Read 398 times)

I think they draw pictures in the dirt. OH and Here is Tater:
    Tater. I love it. Probably one of the few small breeds that I wouldn't mind. Does he bark much?

The Thunder

I called a vet in Cookeville that I used to work for and he gave me a couple of places to call to see what they think.
      What? You used to work for a vet in my Cookeville? Which one, and when?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Thunder

While we're having the cutest dog contest, I guess I'll toss mine into the mix. Enjoy "Mister Dog". His mother named him. I wanted to call him Baxter.

What? You used to work for a vet in my Cookeville? Which one, and when?
          Well it was actually Sparta, White County Veterinary Hospital. But we lived in Cookeville the first 6 months we were married, and I worked there. This was in 2006.

While we're having the cutest dog contest, I guess I'll toss mine into the mix. Enjoy "Mister Dog". His mother named him. I wanted to call him Baxter.
            Aww he's so cute and fluffy!

The Thunder

Yeah, he's the man...and Uncle Jeffy gets to spend some time with him while Runlizzy and I are in Singapore!

Oh Mighty Wing

Yeah he's pretty cute!! ok one a couple more:
                  hahaha...does he stare at the carpet like that all the time? My cat stares at the wall like that.

Oh Mighty Wing

he does randomly stare at the wall and other things... but here he was thinking about pouncing my hand - I was moving it around on the carpet teasing him! I like that picture the best - he looks so big in it until you realize he's only half way up the box fan behind him! haha Hey do think Ernie didn't we enough water while you were away?
                      Hey do think Ernie didn't we enough water while you were away?
                      I would hope that he did. He stayed with the vet in the boarding kennel they have there. I don't think that has anything to do with it though since it's happened when we've been at home the other times. He always has access to water.

JakeKnight

I miss my dog even more now. Ernie's a cute dog. How about a couple laughs? I just found out this week that there's an "I has a hot dog" site, similar to the "I can has cheezburger" site for cats.
                        That site is awesome. I love the sniper dog.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

Oh Mighty Wing

I love cheezeburger cats and hot dogs. I look at them every night before bed.

Oh Mighty Wing

they are really funny! And the things people do to their pets makes me laugh!
                                Update: Ernie is no longer eating, 2 days now. (He might just not like the prescription diet..?) He's drinking tons, but keeps puking up the water. Puked up his pain pills earlier. Ugh. I wonder if you can give dogs cranberry juice...it has calories and cranberry juice is good for humans with urinary problems. Quick, Trent, do a Trenternet search. Nevermind, yea, they can have it.