Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Boston Marathon 2009 (Read 345 times)

Why is it sideways?

There are naked pictures of me on RA...well almost naked.
    Ah. I was hoping thinking she was talking about my wife.
      Jeff. You have a wife who likes to take pictures of your nether regions both front and back! Wink
      No way, he's mentioned her plenty .

Oh Mighty Wing

No way, he's mentioned her plenty .
        really where have I been??? Jeff, is your wife a hippy too??
          I'd be offended and all...if I did that kind of thing but I agree in the sense of "shit, if I can do it then how hard can it be" Wink
          Ennay--I just saw your before and after pics in the GSP. WOW! You journey from that to now and a BQ is more impressive than any of my lame ass achievements. It makes me reconsider what I had said about getting a BQ not being that hard. It definitely depends on individual circumstances and starting points. "If I can do it then how hard can it be?" What you did would be too hard for 99% of people.

Lazy idiot

really where have I been??? Jeff, is your wife a hippy too??
            Hippy, or hippie?

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

I'd be offended and all...if I did that kind of thing but I agree in the sense of "shit, if I can do it then how hard can it be" Wink dh didnt understand why I wanted so badly to do it this year. Cause NEXT year I could slide in with another 5 minutes if I waited to 2011 to run. Next year I want to qualify as an 18 year old. And my new lifetime goal (Had to set a new one because my old one was BQ - I thought I would have to be 50 at least to ever BQ) is to qualify as a 45 year old male. Big grin And that is ALL RA's fault
                I saw your pics and I agree with everyone who says your accomplishment is amazing; however, I really think you should reconsider the 45 year old male thing. I think you look great as a woman, but I'm not so sure I'd like you as much as a 45 year old male. Big grin

A Saucy Wench

I saw your pics and I agree with everyone who says your accomplishment is amazing; however, I really think you should reconsider the 45 year old male thing. I think you look great as a woman, but I'm not so sure I'd like you as much as a 45 year old male. Big grin
                  damn...I'm tired of shaving.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

Ennay--I just saw your before and after pics in the GSP. WOW! You journey from that to now and a BQ is more impressive than any of my lame ass achievements. It makes me reconsider what I had said about getting a BQ not being that hard. It definitely depends on individual circumstances and starting points. "If I can do it then how hard can it be?" What you did would be too hard for 99% of people.
                    heh. I will never see myself as different than I was. So I am not getting faster, the standards are just getting lower. Sick, huh?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

heh. I will never see myself as different than I was. So I am not getting faster, the standards are just getting lower. Sick, huh?
                      Yeah. Totally mental. Welcome to the club. Wink

The Thunder

How about a link to this thread? I'd love to check it out. I want to run Boston like a 45 yr old woman!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

The Thunder

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Lithe.

Oh Mighty Wing

so is your wife also a hippie (apparently hippy means to have accentuated hips - who knew!)