Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

HTFU (Read 609 times)

The Thunder

No. I was looking for a reason to drive up and watch the XC meet at 10, so my reason would have been to run on the trails I so love and miss. Sounds like you losers won't let me do that! I'll run in the boro on Sunday..no reason to drive all the way back up to Nashville again. I would want to run around 8:30 or so on Saturday if you change your mind.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

No one is stopping you from running the trails. You just won't have our company.
        No one is stopping you from running the trails. You just won't have our company.
        So then Jeff....wanna do a long run on Sunday?

Why is it sideways?

So then Jeff....wanna do a long run on Sunday?
          Are you going 20? I'd like to do part of it with you, but I dunno if I'm up for the whole thing. Where are you running? PWP?
            Are you going 20? I'd like to do part of it with you, but I dunno if I'm up for the whole thing. Where are you running? PWP?
            Yea, 20 is the hope/plan. Not sure where i'm running. If you wanna go with - YOU tell ME.

Why is it sideways?

Yea, 20 is the hope/plan. Not sure where i'm running. If you wanna go with - YOU tell ME.
              I dunno. I'd do a lap of the 11.2 with you.
                Then I will do 11.2 + 2 x the blvd or something similar... What time?

Why is it sideways?

Then I will do 11.2 + 2 x the blvd or something similar... What time?
                  Is 9am too late?
                    Nah, 9am is fine. I'd like to sleep past 4am at least once this week.

The Thunder

Thunder doesn't need you losers. So Jeff, what time does KK race, I have no clue what region she's in.

Maybe you should live in Nashville Thunder, where all the cool kids live.

The Thunder

Maybe you should live in Nashville Thunder, where all the cool kids live.
                          Yeah, well you find a great job for my wife up here and I promise we'll move back up there! MTA: Nice run yesterday Shanhas!

Why is it sideways?

I think she goes at 11:45--she's in a/aa. Candice--see you sunday at stone gates, 9am. SWEETNESS.

Why is it sideways?

MTA: Nice run yesterday Shanhas!
                              Indeed! You did a spontaneous tempo run. And the only time that happens is when you're getting in shape: the body takes over and faster is no longer a choice: it's a necessity.

Oh Mighty Wing

Indeed! You did a spontaneous tempo run. And the only time that happens is when you're getting in shape: the body takes over and faster is no longer a choice: it's a necessity.
                                wow that almost sounds like I did something good!! haha Actualled I channeled you during the run - I started to go faster and it was ok then I started tensing up and I said to myself " just breathe and relax this isn't too fast just give into it" and then it felt easy!! I figured out the treadmill trick - cover the display panel! MTA: And thanks Thunder!