Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Vacation Report (Read 328 times)

The Greatest of All Time

We had crap weather except for one day in Cozumel where it was gorgeous. Everywhere else was cloudy and sometimes drizzling. In Cozumel we went for a nice bike ride and snorkeled on a reef. Very, very nice. I drank about 4 Coronas that day and life was good. Other than that we were on a large boat with large people that ate large amounts of food. It was relaxing so it was a success. I gambled almost every day playing Hold 'Em and broke even. I fucked up my left leg somehow. It didn't occur to me that running on a moving treadmill might not be a good idea and so I got to the point where it hurt to walk. I took 5 days off from running and just cross trained but the pain is still there. I ran yesterday morning at home and it hurt really bad. I have an ortho appointment on Thursday. I am always suspicious of pains that don't go away after 5 days off. But monkey is still on. I will just eat about 10 ibuprofen and do the bitch. If my legs fall apart afterwards so be it. Que sera, sera. Here is about the best pic from last week where I am freaking out because the sun was actually out that day.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The most important question: did you run around the deck wearing a garmin while the boat was moving? That'd give a cool over-the-water spiral pattern!

Oh Mighty Wing

welcome back!!!! I was starting to miss you!!

The Greatest of All Time

The most important question: did you run around the deck wearing a garmin while the boat was moving? That'd give a cool over-the-water spiral pattern!
          Um, no. I did take my Garmin however as I planned on running on land but it didn't work out for various reasons. The only place I really could have run was Cozumel but my leg was trashed by then so I cycled instead. Thanks Shan!

Glad you had a nice vacation! Welcome back. Smile

Amy

Glad to know that my running partner for the monkey also has effed up legs. Welcome back Smile

The Greatest of All Time

Glad to know that my running partner for the monkey also has effed up legs. Welcome back Smile
                You're jacked up too? Dude. Team Gimp

You're jacked up too? Dude. Team Gimp
                  Yea, I have a strained ligament in my toe, and soft tissue damage in my calves... There's a big long explanation about my calves that I learned this morning, but I don't feel like typing it out yet. Also- I have strep throat.

The Greatest of All Time

Yea, I have a strained ligament in my toe, and soft tissue damage in my calves... There's a big long explanation about my calves that I learned this morning, but I don't feel like typing it out yet. Also- I have strep throat.
                    Damn. My right big toe is broken or severely strained but I didn't want to mention that. That's about 65% healed up...I think. Strep throat sucks. I feel so bad for you. I run the nastiest fevers when I get strep. I hope you're resting.

Yea, i'm resting...but im dehydrated...I can't make myself drink water because it hurts too bad. Not sure why. I'm trying to drink gatorade because I seem to be able to get it down a little better. Great. Filling myself on HFCS.

The Greatest of All Time

. I'm trying to drink gatorade because I seem to be able to get it down a little better. Great. Filling myself on HFCS.
                        It's not going to kill you. Try using a straw. It might hurt less. Rest up. Hopefully you're on antibiotics.

Oh Mighty Wing

damn candice!! talk about raining and pouring!!
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Lemon/Lime Gatorade made from powder is sugar-based, not HFCS-based. Where did you get strep tested?

The Thunder

Nice Kenny Chesney necklace Marcus. Roll eyes

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Greatest of All Time

Nice Kenny Chesney necklace Marcus. Roll eyes
                                I love that necklace. I still have it on in fact. Tongue