Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

complaint (Read 985 times)

Lazy idiot

I drive an Escalade.
    Hydraulics and Johnny Cash booming from the speakers. Spinners like a kaleidescope. I can see it.

Tick tock

Amy

I drive an Escalade.
        You need to gain some weight then.

Lazy idiot

New York City's new taxi
            Sweet. We call them toasters on wheels in my house. But maybe I like spaceship better. I'm not sure.

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

You need to gain some weight then.
              Yeah, that's why you haven't seen me in it. No one can see me in it. If you see a driver-less Escalade cruising with the Johnny blaring, well, that was me. I was in there. Somewhere.
                Yeah, that's why you haven't seen me in it. No one can see me in it. If you see a driver-less Escalade cruising with the Johnny blaring, well, that was me. I was in there. Somewhere.
                You should eat some pumpkin muffins.

Why is it sideways?

You should eat some pumpkin muffins.
                  Pumpkin muffins always help.
                  mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Then you'll need a white wig, so you fit in with the rest of the can't-see-over-the-dashboard crowd (aka "Q-tips").
                      Pumpkin muffins always help.
                      Depends what your goal is.

why is the striders run at 7:30?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

why is the striders run at 7:30?
                          Good point. It would be far more convenient if it were at 6am.
                            Agreed. Oh yea, I saw you at 5:47 pm last night turning right off of Old Hickory Blvd. onto HWY 100. I waved and stuff but you apparently didn't recognize me in my spaceship. I would have honked my horn but A) it's a ridiculously embarrassing sounding horn B) I was on a long distance phone call at the time

Todays complaint: My throat is getting sore. Of course, this has nothing to do with running...considering you don't need a throat to run.

Oh Mighty Wing

I was on a long distance phone call at the time
                                speaking of long distance phone calls - way to get back to me last night... i figured you would be impressed I was still up!