Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

complaint (Read 985 times)

way to get back to me last night
    Yea well I had other long distance phone calls to attend to. I am impressed though, nice work.

Oh Mighty Wing

GAH I can't find the running clothes I need for the weather - or any running clothes for that matter.... can I run in 25F in nothing but shoes and a sports bra???? Fuckity!
      mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Nah - forget everything but the shoes and tell the cops you're streaking!

Oh Mighty Wing

Nah - forget everything but the shoes and tell the cops you're streaking!
          hahah i'm sure that would have gone over real well as I passed tons of kiddies out there.
          mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

hahah i'm sure that would have gone over real well as I passed tons of kiddies out there.
            It's always the schoolteachers (or the priests)... Wink

Meh, $5 is $5...

Sounds like we need to return to the "Nashville Mini-Swamp of Child Snatchers" name... You would've gotten some great comments with streaking, though. My favorite was from a few years ago in which some kid on a trail yelled "Mommy, why's that boy nakie?" when I went running by. It was summer and ridiculously humid so it was a shirts off day, but I guess the shorts made her think I was in my underwear. I assume this kid is now in therapy.

A Saucy Wench

Sounds like we need to return to the "Nashville Mini-Swamp of Child Snatchers" name... You would've gotten some great comments with streaking, though. My favorite was from a few years ago in which some kid on a trail yelled "Mommy, why's that boy nakie?" when I went running by. It was summer and ridiculously humid so it was a shirts off day, but I guess the shorts made her think I was in my underwear. I assume this kid is now in therapy.
                My daughter routinely points and laughs at runners with no shirt on and yells out "he's not wearing CLOTHES" perhaps we've met.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Oh Mighty Wing

funny - all I think when i see men running without shirts on is that it sucks that I can't run without my shirt on!

Lazy idiot

funny - all I think when i see men running without shirts on is that it sucks that I can't run without my shirt on!
                    I was thinking the same thing. MTA: Here in Columbus, it wouldn't be illegal. See you soon.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

ok so i need to wine... I'm sick - it sucks. It's respiratory and that wouldn't be such a big freaking deal (i'm ok sounding like minnie mouse) except i'm SO tired!!! I ran yesterday morning - it felt great - but by 1pm I was soo tired... after school I didn't run I tutored, went to a meeting, and went to dinner. By 9 I couldn't keep my eyes open... this morning I reset my alarm for an extra hour for the first time this school year.... needless to say I watched another run fall by the wayside... and then around 9 I curled up in my office and took a nap... AAAAAAAHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!! AND if 1 more freaking person asks me if I'm doing ok I might scream... seriously I'm fucking fine!! I left my husband and surrendered one of my dogs... none of this is the end of the world... they were my decisions - I spent a lot of time thinking about them and feel confident that I made the right choice. I am MUCH happier than I have been in MONTHS. None of my happy, hyper, giggling self is an act I'm putting on in an attempt to hide my sadness... I truely am just like this ALL THE TIME. My generous ex sucked the life out of me - which is why you didn't see this side of me for the past couple of months - it went into hiding.... so please BACK THE FUCK OFF!!! STOP RUBBING MY FUCKING BACK!!! STOP LOOKING AT ME WITH PITY!!!! STOP TELLING ME HOW SORRY YOU ARE!!! AND FOR FUCK'S SAKE GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!! Phew I feel SOO much better now! Big grin

Why is it sideways?

This is obviously a cry for help. MTA: R U okay? Sad MTAA: If you need anything, I'm here on the internet just waiting to type anything that makes you feel safer. Smile, girl. It'll be okay. Undecided MTA3: By the way, you misspelled "wine". Are you drinking too much? And don't you think that you should take a day off from running?

Lazy idiot

Where would you prefer we rub you? You're sick. It happens. You'll be back out there before you know it, kicking ass (fuck the names, who gives a shit). You're doing great.

Tick tock

The Thunder

Well I for one am glad we have your normal happy go luck self back! Yippee!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

This is obviously a cry for help. MTA: R U okay? Sad MTAA: If you need anything, I'm here on the internet just waiting to type anything that makes you feel safer. Smile, girl. It'll be okay.
                              FUCK OFF... dammit i always get tricked!

Oh Mighty Wing

Where would you prefer we rub you?
                                i could use... ohh nevermind....