Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I ran. (Read 306 times)

I don't know the "how" part, but the "when" is likely linked to the exact moment your picture was placed at the top of the Swamp homepage. I know when the picture of me hurling was posted there, I felt warrior-like. Mavericky even.

Why is it sideways?

I don't know the "how" part, but the "when" is likely linked to the exact moment your picture was placed at the top of the Swamp homepage. I know when the picture of me hurling was posted there, I felt warrior-like. Mavericky even.
      Oh shit am I there? MTA: that's the first picture of me in which i'm not wearing lingerie. I'm not sure what to think. Mavericky. Heh.

The Thunder

See, now we're in a room full of Maveriky folks. Golly gosh I love it!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I was there for like a whole day after Louisville. Then they put Thunders ass above me. Then they took me off completely. I have no love for the big swamp. No love.

Sometimes you gotta serve the running and sometimes the running's got to serve you. The dumbest thing from the one perspective is sometimes the most intellignet thing from the other. I think that's the point here. mta: see tanya's mta
            Yes, that is the point.

The Greatest of All Time

Yes, that is the point.
              Got that 20 in yet?
              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                Got that 20 in yet?
                Sunday. Geez. I'm sick. Give me a couple days Wink

Oh Mighty Wing

After reading this whole damn thread I had a thought... We should all spend less time contemplating whether or not to run and more time running...

The Thunder

After reading this whole damn thread I had a thought... We should all spend less time contemplating whether or not to run and more time running...
                    We? You got a turd in your pocket?

The Thunder

I was there for like a whole day after Louisville. Then they put Thunders ass above me. Then they took me off completely. I have no love for the big swamp. No love.
                      Don't hate on the Thunder love.

Oh Mighty Wing

yes, I call him Melvin, you got a problem with that??

Why is it sideways?

Ha!

The Thunder

yes, I call him Melvin, you got a problem with that??
                            Hehe. Melvin.

I can cross train. If this were a marathon I cared about. Nobody really gets that I just NEED to run right now. I need it.
                              I TOTALLY Get it!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Sunday. Geez. I'm sick. Give me a couple days Wink
                                SOOOOOOOOo I have you to blame lol I HATE being sick Roll eyes

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson