Pickens County Y Race Team

Ironman Chattanooga 70.3 (Read 6 times)

tweisner

How about that. May 17, 2015

http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/events/americas/ironman-70.3/chattanooga.aspx#axzz3I8am43iE

That's a more reasonable possibility.

- itri - 

Are considering it?? I saw it on Facebook last night! Hmmmm decisions decisions.....wonder how long before sell out?

Lori

Cool!  go for it

pschriver

Are considering it?? I saw it on Facebook last night! Hmmmm decisions decisions.....wonder how long before sell out?

Sell-out took 6 min for the full. With a downhill swim (current assisted) in a nice venue, it will be about the same. If our y-group wants to do this we need to commit early.

I am in for either one (chatt or Charleston) as long as someone from the group is going Smile  It would be my first of that distance and I don't really wanna go through it alone lol.  However Chattanooga is an IM branded event...

Lori

pschriver

Carolina Triathlon and Team Kattouf are putting together a group to do IM Chatt 70.3 on May 17, 2015. A lot of us did the 2014 IM Chatt and it was a GREAT event and venue. The 2015 70.3 promises to be another GREAT event and we want you to join us!

If you are interested in racing, please email either Randy- randy@carolinatriathlon.com, or Rick- rick@rickkattouf.com .
              We MUST receive an email from you by Thursday, November 13, 2014 to get you into our group if you want to race!

Go to http://www.ironman.com/…/ame…/ironman-70.3/chattanooga.aspx… web link for more info on the race.

Come join us and let’s go!
              Thanks
              Rick and Randy

Is this the best chance of getting registered/if you join the group will they be able to register me or am I still responsible to register myself- bc it's unlikely that I would get a spot if I tried to register on my slow computer!!

It would give me a little more time for my Achilles ...

did u decide to do this race?

Lori

pschriver

Joining the Group will get you an early registration. You still have to fill out the registration yourself.  I am not doing this race.

Opens at 12 pm! Today!

Lori

did any of you guys register?

pschriver

Not me, I'm planning to do Charleston but may be sticking to short course due to work obligations

I went out on a limb and registered Sunday but I bought an insurance policy for a refund if I get injured lol- we shall see how it goes! Really nervous...

Lori

tweisner

Congrats, Lori! That's great.  I'm holding out for Augusta, I hope.  But I got too many big plans probably.  So we will see what wins out if anything.  I'm not counting any chickens before they hatch.

- itri - 

tweisner

I think we need to do Parris Island March 14, 2015.

- itri - 

Depending on how this goes I may want to do Augusta too!  :/

whats the parris island race?

Lori