Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

L Train

I knew I abused my body this weekend. Despite my best efforts to counter dehydration I believe the weekend's alcohol intake was just too much to overcome. To that end, I deliberately overdressed in an old school attempt to accelerate my sweating (which worked as I "lost" 7 1/2 pounds of water weight though most of it just transferred to my multiple layers)

Heh.

L Train

i can't even play w/ the girl on one side or lady on the othah. humbled yet again.

That happened to me in college - it's OK. 

awww....anyways.

dave...holy crap. the dahk horse is gonna stomp some heads.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Hi Michelle!  I see you snuck in here today.  Next time say hello, otherwise it's rude.  Wink

Hi Michelle!  I see you snuck in here today.  Next time say hello, otherwise it's rude.  Wink

that's right. and because it is now after the 1st and cn training has begun, you're also required to keep an open log here. i can't have u sneakin up behind me and beatin me at timbahman like you almost did at the mountain!

oh ya i almost forgot....doug and anyone else...OPEN YOUR LOG!! i'm gettin bored!

L Train

i'm gettin bored!

Told ya.

L Train

Cremer there's a Rush documentary thing on VH1 Classic right now. 

gadman

HehJoking 

that's right. and because it is now after the 1st and cn training has begun, you're also required to keep an open log here. i can't have u sneakin up behind me and beatin me at timbahman like you almost did at the mountain!

oh ya i almost forgot....doug and anyone else...OPEN YOUR LOG!! i'm gettin bored!

Cremer there's a Rush documentary thing on VH1 Classic right now. 

I don't imagine this will be shocking...I've already seen it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

Lance sees all, and he does so faster than anyone I know!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

I don't think looking at my log will help with your boredom. It is not very exciting.

But ok... Here it is.

"Beep, Beep!"

Alright Doug... Welcome to the "club!"

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

I don't think looking at my log will help with your boredom. It is not very exciting.

But ok... Here it is.

oh that's wonderful! now i need you to write comments of your runs of the sarcastic kind.....like everyday Wink.

hey jim...your 10 miler was awesome!

"Beep, Beep!"

Yeah Doug, add some color and details of how much you suffered through (or enjoyed) the run. You are commended for your bravery to share your log...

Unlike Gadbois and Sherman who are...

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

cluck,cluck,cluck