Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Breaking news: I'm having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a tall frosty glass of milk. Both are delicious. That is all.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

you're cruel LTrain.

Breaking news: I'm having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a tall frosty glass of milk. Both are delicious. That is all.

fuck you and your sandwich! awww shit. i forgot where i was sorry.

fuck you and your sandwich!

Breaking news: The food energy from the aforementioned PB&J and milk will provide the fuel that will allow me to recover from tonight's sparkling efforts and be ready to run again tomorrow!  Wait, I'm receiving a report... yes, yes it's been confirmed, I'm now eating cookies! Delicious cookies! Chock full of gluten and sugar and goodness!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

Who the hell cares?

You must be getting cranky. Oh I know why. You need some beer!!!!

L Train

What are you 4 years old?

L Train

Home Away From Home

Well my log for today is an empty slate. My mind wanted to run, i got down to the Tm and my body said no way. I got a twinge in my left leg, some minor ache in the bottom of my right foot, and the rest just said not today. Hopefully being wise and sucking up the goose egg ( I won't even embarass myself by typing in the 1.75 I did do) will allow me to be rested for a good one tomorrow. 3 weeks till Hampton, hope i am ready if not, misery among friends, what can be better, least there is beer afterwards, right?

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

some minor ache in the bottom of my right foot 

i hope it ain't your heal.

gadman

Hope it is not PF. Robin how is your PF issue?

Hope it is not PF. Robin how is your PF issue?

it got worse during my break....??? now it's just stable to that. the achillies are much bettah though but that stinks cause i'd rather have that. i could run through that. you know...you've had /have it (pf).

wish i was in florida. bring some of it home for me will ya?

gadman

it got worse during my break....??? now it's just stable to that. the achillies are much bettah though but that stinks cause i'd rather have that. i could run through that. you know...you've had /have it (pf).

wish i was in florida. bring some of it home for me will ya?

I have had pf 2yrs. I have done PT, wore what is called a Strasburg Sock at bedtime to keep it stretched out. It is stable now but It is still there. I have been told to never go bare foot. I think the best advice i would give is to get a pair of Berkinstock sandals and wear them instead of going barefoot. When my heel is hurting and i put the sandals on it makes the pain go away.They are well worth the investment.   Bergeron Shoes has a limited selection but they  know about Pf. The Maine running Co. in Portland has more options.I have a  3 day weekend and wish some of my running buddies were here. I found a running store that has a group run Sat. morning at 6 am. If I can get my butt up early I will do that.

I found a running store that has a group run Sat. morning at 6 am. If I can get my butt up early I will do that.

oh you should do it. it's early but so what. do me a favor....i want a detailed commentary of the whole account. this is so i can read it and pretend i am there whenevah i want.  i love running down there. before my son we used to go down to daytona for bike week. i used to run in the morning while the men went out for breakfast on their bikes....i miss that. it really broke up the wintah...even though it was just for a week. i'm living in the wrong state.

gadman

oh you should do it. it's early but so what. do me a favor....i want a detailed commentary of the whole account. this is so i can read it and pretend i am there whenevah i want.  i love running down there. before my son we used to go down to daytona for bike week. i used to run in the morning while the men went out for breakfast on their bikes....i miss that. it really broke up the wintah...even though it was just for a week. i'm living in the wrong state.

Ok. You just inspired me to get up and do it. This trip for a 3 week job with no expence money just made no sence but it was the lure of warm weather. It will not be a money maker but like you say it will brake up the winter. I will try to give a play by play of my running but some on this site may say Who the hell cares. Smile