Circle North

Log comments for Cuch (Read 27 times)

I would say I was impressed but she hates positive feedback.  Now I have to google it, what a pain in the ass.

What was I chasing again?

I'll say it. Holy crap, that is incredible.

I would say I was impressed but she hates positive feedback.  Now I have to google it, what a pain in the ass.

"riding bike can be dangerous...this ride had blood...and sweat but no tears...and no cry-ass bitching."

So did you have to throw Scorepio out of the side car?  You should let him ride behind you and get one of those shirts that says "If you can read this, my bitch fell off!"

Poking fun at Lance and Egad is too easy, I had to move on to more challenging targets.

gadman

It's about time for Rob to attemt a challenge of his own,come on don't be scared

I did, I broke 20 for my 5K.  For my next trick, I need to enter and complete a marathon while in stealth mode.

gadman

I did, I broke 20 for my 5K.  For my next trick, I need to enter and complete a marathon while in stealth mode.

I think you should leave that for the professional and come up with your own gig. Nice job on the 5k though

I saw Rob riding his bike this week.  Awkward.

"riding bike can be dangerous...this ride had blood...and sweat but no tears...and no cry-ass bitching."

So did you have to throw Scorepio out of the side car?  You should let him ride behind you and get one of those shirts that says "If you can read this, my bitch fell off!"

Poking fun at Lance and Egad is too easy, I had to move on to more challenging targets.

She's a beauty!  What was awkward was you tailgating me so closely with no reach around.  Have we crossed the censor line now?  It is a Cuch thread.

Yes you have.

gadman

Now I have to try and explain this to Madison who is always looking over my shoulder.

L Train

4 100 mile rides in a row.

Ok, it's been over a month, so we want to make sure Robin remembers we still think about her...

From 7/7

"let's see what a brick feels like shall we?"

Is this a reference to the Urban Dictionary definition from the Clerks movie franchise?

You just like the shape of the map.

In reference to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EFo0hdOz7s 

Saw them in concert a few times as they toured with one of my favorite bands of all time Queensryche.  (Well, before Chris Degarmo left and Geoff Tate could still hit the iconic notes. Though later he became unstable and ruined what was left of any chemistry the band had, but I digress.)

Oh, and btw... 30 fn miles in this heat... you're also unstable!

Now there was something I am surprised we don't see in more log notes, the terms nice ride, plugs, & dicks.  I had to double check to see if I was checking out either Steve's or Egad's log notes by accident.