Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Good luck Chicago people and those racing in other places.  Give it hell and be safe.

Good luck Mikes and Dean. Go get it!

For those of us non-elite non-Chicago runners, the race will be shown on NBC Sports Network, btw, so it's watchable if you have that channel. I have it set to record if anybody wants to see it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/

Fro is in the front row, elitist bastard.

In case anyone else is interested. I registered for the Trust trail fest half tomorrow. I’m just going to get some fun trail miles in. Need to head out right after for a party so I can’t car pool. 8:30am start.

Good luck Doug, I expect you to win.

Fro

Good luck Doug, I expect you to win.

Good luck Dig-Doug...

Good luck, dumbasses! You're ready.

I'm only going to run for fun. Seriously. And again. Go get it.

"Beep, Beep!"

And they're off... Mike and Mike show... Running together through 5K 23:20 - at 7:31 pace. Have fun boys. Conditions are perfect.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Still together dead on pace at 10k.

"Beep, Beep!"

10K at 46:54 and 7:35 pace

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

GregM

Great runner tracking!

Greg C, this must be what you were talking about when you were watching Tall Dave and me a few years ago.

Or is this even better.  I'm guessing better.  I'm getting real time updates every second.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

Fro and Mad Mike must be side by side because their position relative to each other (who is ahead) keeps changing back and forth every second.

GregM

Thanks.

GregM ran the Maine half yesterday and also had a good day. So congrats to him too. Nice to run in perfect conditions.

Those conditions were truly perfect.  Hope Fro and Mad Mike have equally "perfect" conditions today.  Sounds like they are at least perfect.

And let me add my congrats to Doug on his BQ-7.  He's running the Trail Fest Half in Kennebunk as I write this.

Let's hope Fro and Mad Mike get their BQs today, too!  Will make for an interest race with between the three of them and Andy.