Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

I assume there are complementary beverages though, right?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

and for some backtraction...congrat's to this w/e's racers/DNFers.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

C'Mon Jim.  A man of your means does not worry about these minor things.  It's OK to race two weekends in a row.  Besides, you only went about 80% at ES20. Recent studies have shown strong evidence indicating a favorable Boston finishing time for those following this particular regiment.  Just register and we'll pick you up on the way.

You better be entering this race as a bandit because the entry fee is up to $70 and goes up to $75 after april 2nd.

Nice work circle north runners...very impressive

ES20

Greg C 2:25:05

Lance 2:25:33

Jim 2:25:53

Mike L. 2:26:40

Alicia 2:27:10 11th overall

greg,

i do need to be around 1:40. Would enjoy your company as a pacer or otherwise.

Thanks,

Gwen

So who all's in for this? Anybody running 1:40ish give or take that might want a pacer? I'm pondering it but I'd need that sort of thing to keep me from being stupid 2 weeks before Boston.

After careful consideration I have decided that Jim's argument makes too much sense. I didn't know it was $70. Too much when I can do the same thing here for free. Therefore, much like Calvin Coolidge and Jerry Seinfeld, I choose not to run... the Great Bay Half.

Well this race is actually reserved for "the great" so your out anyway. No, I can understand how it is a pretty expensive training run.

After careful consideration I have decided that Jim's argument makes too much sense. I didn't know it was $70. Too much when I can do the same thing here for free. Therefore, much like Calvin Coolidge and Jerry Seinfeld, I choose not to run... the Great Bay Half.

MacJim

$70 is too much. Cremer if you want to do a half  or longer this weekend let me know.

L Train

$70 is too much. Cremer if you want to do a half  or longer this weekend let me know.

So you do not wish to join me on Sunday?  pfffffffffffffffft.

The official ES20 pics are kind of awesome...

http://www.racephotonetwork.com/QPPlus/Proofs.aspx

MTA: Of course these are just mine, there might be others...

6-3 might be my favorite race picture ever.

L Train

Those are fun pics.  And nice face.

Good luck to those who are running the Great Bay half this weekend

GregM

I second that, especially for Egad to break 1:31 on a tough course.   That's easily a sub1:30 at Hampton.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

Is that what he ran?  I still haven't seen, ffs.

L Train

OMG THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S TODAY.

I really am sick.  I was on the couch yesterday several times looking for  their results.