Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

that would be a sellout at the y!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

My salty dogs

Anyone want to join me for a run?  I should mention that there is a nice thick coat of ice under the snow.  

Im putting in some screws into the bottom of my shoe before heading out later. Cheers!!

where are you?!

L Train

I'm guessing he's home.  The difference between there and here (other than the 4 feet less of snow) is that his will be gone in a few weeks (days?). 

while you're here, shell said y at 7:15ish for sunday. i don't know if that will leave you enough time but just fyi. i'm sure she'll send somethin out if she hasn't already.

L Train

while you're here, shell said y at 7:15ish for sunday. i don't know if that will leave you enough time but just fyi. i'm sure she'll send somethin out if she hasn't already.

Sounds good.  I'm just along for the ride, so whatever works for her.  Nice concoction, btw.  Does the kid eat stuff like that?

Sounds good.  I'm just along for the ride, so whatever works for her.  Nice concoction, btw.  Does the kid eat stuff like that?

no..if he ate that stuff, there'd be no need for steriods. i've nevah had it eithah...but apparently it's good. i'll give ya some ta try aftah boston Wink.

Home Away From Home

I want to propose an idea. One weekend we all go to our (Allycia and I) camp in Peru on the pond. We go up Friday night. saturday morning we run or bike or swim, have a good lunch, afternoon run/bike or swim have a BBQ dinner with some cold beers and finish Sunday morning with another whatever we want to do and head back to Sanford.

Open to family and everyone. people can do what they want and if they want instead of biing they can run whatever. The pond is great swimming, good scenic biking for some good mileage and the street is a 5 mile loop perfect for 10-15.

I though this would be a nice summer weekend get away especially for the tri folks but again all are welcome. Just bring a sleeping bag because we will run out of beds and couches.  

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I want to propose an idea. One weekend we all go to our (Allycia and I) camp in Peru on the pond. We go up Friday night. saturday morning we run or bike or swim, have a good lunch, afternoon run/bike or swim have a BBQ dinner with some cold beers and finish Sunday morning with another whatever we want to do and head back to Sanford.

Open to family and everyone. people can do what they want and if they want instead of biing they can run whatever. The pond is great swimming, good scenic biking for some good mileage and the street is a 5 mile loop perfect for 10-15.

I though this would be a nice summer weekend get away especially for the tri folks but again all are welcome. Just bring a sleeping bag because we will run out of beds and couches.  

sounds great. hope i/we can make this!

Home Away From Home

sounds great. hope i/we can make this!

I hope it come to be as well, sounds like a blast actually, work hard, play hard, drink hard, all the good variables of a great weekend on a lake with friends.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

"Beep, Beep!"

Sounds great.... Put out some dates!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Home Away From Home

Sounds great.... Put out some dates!

Warmer weather of summer.  I will look into it when I get home and get a better feel of my work schedule. Thinking early -mid July.

MM#5768

GregM

I'm all in.  Sounds like a blast. 

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Just wanted to throw this out there while I'm thinking of it. While today's run turned into a death march for me toward the end, I actually quite liked the course. I want to do it again sometime soon. Maybe 3 weeks from today. That is all.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.