Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

I'll be there at 9:00 and join for the first part.  I'll leave you around the beginning of Gebung and head back.  No need to plant water for me.

OK, easy is good for me too.  See you both at 9.

I might be in too.  The real question is why does Sailor post everything twice.

What was I chasing again?

Good question.  He is thorough...

Home Away From Home

Some post twice, others only once, I am not really sure. I will have to keep an eye on that. Lets see what this one does one I hit the post button ONLY ONCE.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

See, only one post.  Maybe the double is coming from my Ipad posts.  Time to go run an easy few.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

In... See you at 9

Me. Sunday. Y. 9:02 a.m. 20 miles.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Sorry guys, Diane is taking the older kids skiing tomorrow so I'll have to be done before 9.  I plan on heading out at 7:45.  If anyone wants to meet me at the Y then let me know.

L Train

Me. Sunday. Y. 9:02 a.m. 20 miles.

I'm in for 9.23 miles of this or until whenever I get a little tired.  I assume this means I should show up at 9:04.

I'm in for 9.23 miles of this or until whenever I get a little tired.  I assume this means I should show up at 9:04.

Can your delicate lady cankles make it to the magic tree and back? (Note: There will be no water at the magic tree.)

L Train

Whoa now that's just crazy talk.  That's 10 miles.

7:45 works well for me. I was thinking about starting earlier anyway.

I'll be there.

I will plan to stick with 9:01am unless I check here in the morning and see people bailing on the 9am time slot.  If I followed this thread correctly it looks like Sailor, Cremer & Egad are planning at that time as well with Doug & Lance having early morning quality time at 7:45. If no one else plans to be there at 9am, please post, maybe I will sleep in an extra hour and start at 10am.

What was I chasing again?

If I followed this thread correctly it looks like...

Two diff. runs, one Sat. , one Sun. Both at 9 except Doug and Lance are starting earlier on Sat.