Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

I'm going to run 10 miles or so from the Y today at 1230.  Probably around a 9 min pace.  Company welcome.

L Train

If you can wait until 1:15 or so I can join you.  If not, no worries.

If you can wait until 1:15 or so I can join you.  If not, no worries.

I've got a 2 hour pass for the afternoon.  So I'll put 45 mins in and then circle back and pick you up but I might need a piggy back ride again.

L Train

Make it 12:45.  Loop back at 12:45.

Ok.  See you at 12:45.

I'll be running at 9 am from the Y on Sunday morning. 3 hours. 9ish pace. This will be a trail/road mix run. Very likely much more trail than road. Company welcome.

I'll also be running long on Monday starting at 4:30 pm from the Y. This will most likely be all on the road. Feel free to join in for that one as well.

(Modified to fix the time for tomorrow morning... 9, NOT 10.)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'll be running at 9 am from the Y on Sunday morning. 3 hours. 9ish pace. This will be a trail/road mix run. Very likely much more trail than road. Company welcome.

I'll be there at 9 for some of this. I'm going to start earlier from the Y. Probably around 8am, but maybe earlier than that unless someone else posts they will be there for 8a. In that case I'll wait until 8a to start.

I'll also be running long on Monday starting at 4:30 pm from the Y. This will most likely be all on the road. Feel free to join in for that one as well.

(Modified to fix the time for tomorrow morning... 9, NOT 10.)

Monday, 4:30.  I can do about 75-80 minutes if you are running at that time.

There is a group called 'Runners Untied to Remember'.  This is a virtual run that runners are invited to participate in to honor the victims and display an act of unity and solidarity within the running community.  I will be bringing bibs for tonight's run if anyone is interested.  The only thing I don't have is the pins.  Maybe someone has a few they could bring? http://www.runjunkees.com/uploads/1/6/3/5/16352642/remember_boston_logo.pdf

Home Away From Home

I have a few but only enough for maybe 3 people I think. I'll keep looking and bring what I can.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

There is a group called 'Runners Untied to Remember'.  This is a virtual run that runners are invited to participate in to honor the victims and display an act of unity and solidarity within the running community.  I will be bringing bibs for tonight's run if anyone is interested.  The only thing I don't have is the pins.  Maybe someone has a few they could bring? http://www.runjunkees.com/uploads/1/6/3/5/16352642/remember_boston_logo.pdf

i'll be there for this. i'll see what i have for pins...i think ricky has a bunch.

going for a trail pre-run. looks like...probably around 4:30 at <ultra pace.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

I won't be making it tonight.  Hope everyone has a good run, and congratulations to those Boston runners that are there tonight.

gadman

Missed your presence tonight.

So I'm thinking...

Trail run, Friday, 5 p.m. Powerlines trail to the cairn. Park on 109. Out (up) and back, 7ish miles total. Sound like fun? Be there!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

So I'm thinking...

Trail run, Friday, 5 p.m. Powerlines trail to the cairn. Park on 109. Out (up) and back, 7ish miles total. Sound like fun? Be there!

I'm interested.  The power lines up in Shapliegh right before Ted's????

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.