Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

Uh, nope.  Not this weekend anyway per veto rules at the Train house (tiebreaking vote is not mine).

So, Sunday it is for me anyway.

So just to be a pain in the ass, and because I can't run Friday, I AM going to run Saturday, but not til the afternoon.  I just accosted Mike outside my house so he might be in.

So.  Saturday, 10-12 milesish easy, I'm going to say 1:00.  Weird time but if it works for anyone let me know. If so we can meet at the Y.

Still on for Sunday at 9:00  16ish also.  Also meeting at the Y.  Mike if you want to plant water you are welcome to it.  I'll post a route.

There is a pretty good chance I can make this.

10-12 easy should be just right for Saturday.

May not be running Friday night.

I might switch that to Thursday evening with a Newfield to the Y leaving between 4 and 4:30p.

With a pickup from the foot of Mousam on in and maybe a partial Dick add on.

Anyone interested. I could pick up from the Y on my way home from work prior to the run so you would not need to drive out.

I'll be getting a ride home from Pam as she will be there for Jake's TKD night.

MacJim

So just to be a pain in the ass, and because I can't run Friday, I AM going to run Saturday, but not til the afternoon.  I just accosted Mike outside my house so he might be in.

So.  Saturday, 10-12 milesish easy, I'm going to say 1:00.  Weird time but if it works for anyone let me know. If so we can meet at the Y.

Still on for Sunday at 9:00  16ish also.  Also meeting at the Y.  Mike if you want to plant water you are welcome to it.  I'll post a route.

"so just to be a pain in the ass" coming from you is being repetitively redundant saying the same thing over and again repeatedly. I currently have a cold and am taking today and thursday off from work but I would be up for both of these runs if it runs it's course. So I'm 75% there and I'll let you know friday.

ACrosby

I am in for Saturday, not Sunday

i am in for neither day.

and while i have you on the phone, i am out for the maine coast training run as well.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

In for Sunday. Anything between 12-14 is good for me.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

MacJim

In for saturday.

L Train

Hey guys.  I'm actually out for today.  I've pretty much been horizontal since yesterday's run.  I'm not sure what you'll do without me but hopefully you will find your way back and everything.  Ha.

I am still planning on the YMCA at 9, not that anyone cares

L Train

Greg will be there and maybe Jim, Mike.

MacJim

Sorry Mike but I'm going to have to opt out of this one. I'm coughing and still feverish. I don't think I did myself any favors running yesterday. I hope someone else shows up for you.

L Train

You know, because people need to know where I am all week.  Not.  I'll be at group run but only for like 3 miles if that.  Maybe I won't even start.  But I'll prerun around 4:15, maybe with some sort of tempo bullsh*t if this sickness recedes.  Tomorrow maybe 8 miles with tempo bullsh*t if it doesn't happen tonight.  Thursday noon snoodle. Cuch I could do the pre 11:00 version too if you want.  Friday TBD.

And for cuch, my long run will be Saturday this week.  Maybe around 11:00 or so, easy 18 or something.  Any company on any of the above is welcomed.

I'll be there at 4:15. Can be tempo bullshit or not.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

If we have any other takers for the SIS Lunchtime run let me know.  I think our key SIS member is not in for today's gathering so it will likely only be L Train and I.  If others are interested please let me know before 11:30am Sanford Standard Time. 

ACrosby

Saturday at 11 works for me, actually just about anytime in the morning does

And for cuch, my long run will be Saturday this week.  Maybe around 11:00 or so, easy 18 or something.  Any company on any of the above is welcomed.