Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

Egad, L train, and I will be running 6 miles tomorrow from SIS @ 11:30am if anyone is interested.

I might only be going 5.94 and I'll be absolutely OK with that.

I might only be going 5.94 and I'll be absolutely OK with that.

No !!!!!

Egad, L train, and I will be running 6 miles tomorrow from SIS @ 11:30am if anyone is interested.

The 3 of you clowns running away from a bank may not be the smartest idea you have had.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

It's OK because we're running with Curcio so no one will suspect we are actually trying to get anywhere quickly.

True.  Although, people in town will be suspicious of any Italians not working at the pizza shop at lunchtime and this may draw some attention.

It's OK because we're running with Curcio so no one will suspect we are actually trying to get anywhere quickly.

Anyone have interest in the SIS Thursday lunchtime special?  11:30 am in the SIS parking lot would be perfect for 6 easy ones.

L Train

I should be able to do this.

OK, you talked me into it.  Easy would be good for me since the last 3 out of 4 days were substantial.  Lance I'm sure you can relate after your recent effort.

L Train

Well I didn't run 6+ sub 7 miles today but I have gotten pretty tired sitting at my desk so I know what you mean.  

No but you did run over 30 miles since Sunday and fast yesterday morning.  Seems like everyone is front-loading and downplaying this week.

Well I didn't run 6+ sub 7 miles today but I have gotten pretty tired sitting at my desk so I know what you mean.  

Anyone have interest in the SIS Thursday lunchtime special?  11:30 am in the SIS parking lot would be perfect for 6 easy ones.

if this becomes/or is a scheduled group run i should be able to make them starting as soon as next week possibly.

if this is a problem for anyone let me know so i won't plan on it.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

It's great with me and I would like it. Steve probably has some issues with it though because he'll probably start tripping all over the place in some sort of weird GT flashback.  I've been on a string of these that I can make and it's weird but it looks like I am good with these until 4/17.

I figured you, Rob, and Cremer would join when it worked for you guys but those 2 jokers have been ignoring my posts.

if this becomes/or is a scheduled group run i should be able to make them starting as soon as next week possibly.

It does appear that this is now a regular run. it would be nice to see participation grow. See you next week.

I figured you, Rob, and Cremer would join when it worked for you guys but those 2 jokers have been ignoring my posts.

It's pretty rare for me to have Thursday off, but not unheard of. Not in the next few weeks, though.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.