The beautiful persons club

Quote from Zoomy (Read 512 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

"Ahhh, this is the life!" And what is "the life," you ask? Apparently it's sittin' on the toilet, reading a Bike Nashbar catalog, while drinking a beer. She's all mine, folks. Aaallll mine. did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No secrets in the Zoomy/did household. But did forgets that I have 2 fast DSLRs and know how to use them... Man, next time you shave your legs I'm documenting it. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You guys are hilarious. I can't stop laughing. Big grin

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

You guys are hilarious. I can't stop laughing. Big grin
          Second
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He tried to record me in the shower one time using his helmet cam. Such a pity that he can't aim worth a toot. Evil grin Boys are dumb. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

I hope my marriage is filled with as much fun as yours appears to be. Big grin
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We're crazy. And our kid is crazy. He figured out the fine art of the practical joke when he was only about 4 (he smeared PB in a pair of clean undies of his, then threw them at my head. I screamed and ducked, then discovered that they weren't shitty pants. He was on the floor laughing so hard that I thought he was gonna puke).

~ Sarah Kay

I'm gonna have to remember that trick for when we have a baby...

Run to Win
                  25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm gonna have to remember that trick for when we have a baby...
                    Isn't it great?! I had NO clue that he even understood practical jokes. He came up with that all on his own. It's funny, too...I recall reading a while back that most kids can't detect or use sarcasm until around age 8-10. Dane has been a snarky little shit since he was 4 or 5. I figure he got a jump on the average thanks to genetics. Big grin Dane's list of future careers includes race car driver, auto mechanic, video game designer, engineer and stand-up comedian. Or maybe actor (no clue where he got that skill...heh. Shy). Damn, the kid is so friggin' dramatic. Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

[...] video game designer [...]
                      Tell him you know a guy that used to do that sort of stuff, and it's the crappiest job he ever had. Even worse than his first job working at a gas station. Granted, I wasn't a "designer" but those guys weren't any happier than I was.

Run to Win
                      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tell him you know a guy that used to do that sort of stuff, and it's the crappiest job he ever had. Even worse than his first job working at a gas station. Granted, I wasn't a "designer" but those guys weren't any happier than I was.
                        Huh...really? One of did's best buds from HS was an artist on Doom 3 (ID Software) and loves it...makes beaucoup bucks, but I think he doesn't have much time for a social life. He does seem to enjoy it, though.

~ Sarah Kay

"Ahhh, this is the life!" And what is "the life," you ask? Apparently it's sittin' on the toilet, reading a Bike Nashbar catalog, while drinking a beer. She's all mine, folks. Aaallll mine. did
                          OMG. My husband (aka the prude) would die if he saw me 1) sitting on the toilet 2) reading a catalog on the toilet 3) drinking a beer ON THE TOILET! Video taping his reaction to seeing me doing any and especially ALL of the above would be priceless!!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG. My husband (aka the prude) would die if he saw me 1) sitting on the toilet 2) reading a catalog on the toilet 3) drinking a beer ON THE TOILET! Video taping his reaction to seeing me doing any and especially ALL of the above would be priceless!!
                            I think you have a project.... Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

He'd die if he saw you sitting on the toilet? How is it even possible to avoid this scenario? You've been married long enough to have, what 17 kids, right? And he's never seen you sitting on the toilet? Shocked BTW, it's more fun to read the above using a Sean Connery accent, because then "sitting" comes out sounding like "shitting".

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

He'd die if he saw you sitting on the toilet? How is it even possible to avoid this scenario? You've been married long enough to have, what 17 kids, right? And he's never seen you sitting on the toilet? Shocked BTW, it's more fun to read the above using a Sean Connery accent, because then "sitting" comes out sounding like "shitting".
                                Nope, he never has, and never will. We're strange like that. We have locks on our bathroom doors and we use them. What I do in the bathroom is my business, and quite frankly, it would just gross him out. He's sensitive like that. My ex-husband is another story. You know what, it does sound better using the Connery accent. Big grin

Michelle