Ultra Runners

A new book about trails and ultras **Kindle release** (Read 88 times)

Runnerman Dan

Purveyor of peace & love

I just ordered a copy.  I'm sure I was ordering it anyway, but the blurb in your bio about the El Camino sealed it for me.  That is definitely on my list to do in the next couple of years.  Congratulations on your book, may you sell many, many copies!

You'll ruin your knees!

Thanks for the shout out!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Uh oh... now what?

Thanks for the shout out!

Yer quite welcome--thank you for all the reasons.

Uh oh... now what?

I just ordered a copy.  I'm sure I was ordering it anyway, but the blurb in your bio about the El Camino sealed it for me.  That is definitely on my list to do in the next couple of years.  Congratulations on your book, may you sell many, many copies!

Thank you -- if you have any questions about the camino -- use my blog thingie and I'll start a separate page, note, whatever they are called.  We quit walking two days ago, nine years ago.  Fifty-six days on foot is an incredible gift or the time to do it was the gift or ...

Runnerman Dan

Purveyor of peace & love

Okay, will do!  when I originally read your response a couple of days ago, I was inclined to believe that having the time available was the gift.  But after spending the last two days in an air cast, ending my run streak at 25 days, I'm still going to vote for the time available.  I mean 56 days on foot is amazing, but to be able to do it away from your daily life making a journey of that magnitude, that is something special.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I've made it to page 19 and I am enjoying your writing very much.  Not being eloquent with words, I am unable to explain the way your words are reaching me, but know that they are.  So, I wanted to thank you for creating your book and sharing it with the rest of us.

Dan

Uh oh... now what?

Okay, will do!  when I originally read your response a couple of days ago, I was inclined to believe that having the time available was the gift.  But after spending the last two days in an air cast, ending my run streak at 25 days, I'm still going to vote for the time available.  I mean 56 days on foot is amazing, but to be able to do it away from your daily life making a journey of that magnitude, that is something special.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I've made it to page 19 and I am enjoying your writing very much.  Not being eloquent with words, I am unable to explain the way your words are reaching me, but know that they are.  So, I wanted to thank you for creating your book and sharing it with the rest of us.

Dan

The gift of time for our pilgrimage was part of a gift to ourselves as the first thing we did as retirees.

Eloquence shows in feelings as well as selected words--thank you, glad you are enjoying it.