Ultra Runners

Forum Questions (Read 235 times)

Hey - When you all pop in here, do you see "Censor" in the upper right corner next to the "Reply" button? If I'm the only one how sees this, it means I control the forum {insert evil laugh to go with Evil grin }. If everyone sees it, well, there could be total chaos and the universe could end up imploding on itself. Big grin And because I seem to have power, I hope you don't mind I added a pic to the opening page. Makes things a tad more interesting.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Carl A

I think only owners (and admins, which some groups have) have censor powers. Hopefully we'll keep ourselves in line enough not to need to be censored! Nice landscape shot on the home page--I really have to get back out west sometime soon!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

I don't see a censor button, what was that line from Aladin....Unlimited cosmic powers...tiny living space.... Have fun Genie!! Karl

Admins of a group get it, so somebody promoted you. Smile

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Oh, you guys are in soooo much trouble. You have no idea. Be-tter be nice to me!! Big grin

Leslie
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Purdey

Self anointed title

In a moment of total weakness I gave you admin rights. Now don't go abusing them now! Tom

Leslie
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Ultrachick

No censor button....what the $#^*&^^@**** Big grin If you're a genie....how many wishes do I get? Right now I'm wishing for a comfortable client load-{{{{clients}}}{{{{clients}}}}{{{{clients}}}} Big grin No running for me right now-go figure I slipped on the ice here in VT and banged my knee up-nothing broken just bruised and a slightly irregular shape. Maybe my hamstring will get better at the same time...wishing {{{painless hamstring}}}}}{{{{{painless hamstring}}}}}{{{{knee back to normal}}}}}} Wink K
                  If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.
                  Carl A

Kelly, Sorry to hear about your knee. I slipped on ice a few times in a 50K last weekend, but I got lucky and have no lasting damage. One guy broke a rib, though. Get well soon, and good luck with your business. Carl

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.