ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

Feedin trolls since 1997

Mmmmm, but, leaving out the hat makes you more vulnerable to brown bear attacks?
    BTW, not just brown bear attacks.
    AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Panda attacks too?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

C-R

Lions, ostriches, Pandas...oh my. This thread has it all.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

xor

No, it doesn't have several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave grooving with a pict.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No, it doesn't have several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave grooving with a pict.
            How about sleeping in a bread cave?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

+1 to srlopez for the extremely obscure Pink Floyd reference

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

xor

+1 to srlopez for the extremely obscure Pink Floyd reference
                And apologies for not tagging that <obscure> as I should have. Kudos for getting it. I'll try to work in Breast Milky next.

Jazz hands!

And apologies for not tagging that as I should have. Kudos for getting it. I'll try to work in Breast Milky next.
                  Won't that short out your computer?
                  run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                  xor

Won't that short out your computer?
                    Yo. Careful with that ax, Eugene.

Feedin trolls since 1997

it all comes back to trolls. This would be a good race series for trolls, ogres, fee-fi-fo-fum giants, and anyone else who views people as food. (the non-processed variety of 'food'. not the soylent green processed kind that trent would not consider food) Wimpy, wambly, wombly.
                      Where do I sign up?

Feedin trolls since 1997

You still have not addressed why you think that advice for humans is generalizable to pandas. Or why advice about horses is useful for humans.
                        Hey wait a minute...are you implying that his advice that I try to walk a tapeline one paw in front of the other, holding myself more upright, might not make me faster afterall? Confused
                        AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Hey, you don't have to be faster than the other pandas, you just have to be faster than the slowest bareheaded human...

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Scout7

One more page.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Piece o' cake, Scout.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Not a big fan of cake. Except cheesecake.