Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Sometimes you just have to tell them what you really think (Read 53 times)

Zelanie

Woohoo- Rocked my MP miles tonight!  The "tempo" miles were the ones in my plan that I worried the most about.  I haven't done any real MP running, so I had no idea what it should feel like, and of course if I wasn't able to do it, it would mean that I'd need to seriously rethink my goal pace.

So I let myself ease into MP over the first couple of miles, which I think worked really well.  I ran 2 warmup, 6 @ goal MP, and 1 cooldown.

Not bad considering it was also the last day of school, especially since I'd gone out with some coworkers and even had some tater tots earlier in the afternoon. 

DavePNW

Woohoo- Rocked my MP miles tonight!  The "tempo" miles were the ones in my plan that I worried the most about.  I haven't done any real MP running, so I had no idea what it should feel like, and of course if I wasn't able to do it, it would mean that I'd need to seriously rethink my goal pace.

So I let myself ease into MP over the first couple of miles, which I think worked really well.  I ran 2 warmup, 6 @ goal MP, and 1 cooldown.

Nice!

Just landed at PDX. 

Dave

Zelanie

Welcome!  Good weather for a run tonight.