Beginners and Beyond

$93.50 (Read 176 times)

LRB

At $3.39 a gallon, is what it took to fill up that stupid ass truck of mine!  >:-/

Or maybe I am stupid for continuing to do it every ten days instead of buying a damn car...

...nah, I love trucks too much!   Cool

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hmmm, my hybrid fills up with $50 and lasts me close to 500 miles.....Joking

Damaris

#artbydmcbride

I only put $20 in gas in mine at a time  Cool

Runners run

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

My car only holds 11 gallons, and I pay about the same as LRB per gallon.  I have to top it off every night for receipts, but I drive about 1,000 miles per week.  So, I need fuel efficiency.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Daves_Not_Here

You should see prices out here in CA, $3.39/gallon would be welcomed out this way.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You should see prices out here in CA, $3.39/gallon would be welcomed out this way.

Down here as well.  It's not as high as in Cali but it's still higher than anything around here.

Damaris

LRB

I only put $20 in gas in mine at a time  Cool

You crack me up!

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

I drink about a gallon of beer and run 35 miles a week - so that means I get 35 miles to the gallonBig grin!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I love trucks, I love my Tahoe too.......... I don't care how expensive it might be to fill it up, I like being in a nice, large vehicle when there are crazy ass people driving around... I feel safer.

At $3.39 a gallon, is what it took to fill up that stupid ass truck of mine!  >:-/

Or maybe I am stupid for continuing to do it every ten days instead of buying a damn car...

...nah, I love trucks too much!   Cool

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Daves_Not_Here

We've got an Excursion w/ a Triton V10 under the hood....11.5 MPG and a 45 gallon tank. You can imagine what it costs to fill that thing.

hog4life

I'm with LRB and FS, I will always have a truck. But I want a small car for work and town errands, it will be called a "Town Car".

LRB

We've got an Excursion w/ a Triton V10 under the hood....11.5 MPG and a 45 gallon tank. You can imagine what it costs to fill that thing.

$153.00 if you were buying at $3.39.

I owned a Suburban once, which had a 42 gallon tank.  Despite that, man I loved that thing!

Jess runs for bacon

I drove through Jersey this weekend, they pummy your gas so I don't even know what it was.

I drove through Jersey this weekend, they pummy your gas so I don't even know what it was.

Perhaps KayPS can answer the question whether it's a state law for gas attendants to pump gas in Jersey.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Crew_Dawg

I am too big to fit in most vehicles (6'4) so its the price I pay.  And in norther north dakota you have to have a truck, there are more dirt and mud roads than paved

-- Ice, I could ice for hours