Circle North

Midwinter Classic (Read 18 times)

L Train

Or Eric or Doug or Jim.

Maybe lawrunnah!

L Train

Really I don't care who you pick.

But sometime this week, can you go on a big F-Bomb rantish diatribe about how there's no way I can do this and I'm going to get injured and that I'm too fat and out of shape and decrepit and mentally pathetic to even think about entering a race much less actually run somewhat not embarrassingly?

Please do this for me.

(And please speak glowingly about everyone else.  They really are great).

ya know what i think you guys should fuckin do? ya know like in speed skating during the longer races where they have a fuckin picnic till like the last couple laps then they floor it to the finish? well i think you bonkies should do that very same thing at MWC till mile 9...then we will see who the top cock really is.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

You know what else you should do?

Bandit the thing and lay back a bit at the start and I'll lay back with you.  Then go catch the people in front of us and drag each one of them forward faster than they want to go.  I'll sort of follow well behind you.

Then when they are about to crash and burn you can turn to me and yell THEY'RE RIGHT FUCKING THERE!

new plan for 2014.....i'll jump in at mile 7 as i am only 3 mile fit...i'll make the lead cocks floor it then die the last 2 miles...that should give you enough time to catch up and slap ass.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Now that's what I'm talking about.

ya know what i think you guys should fuckin do? ya know like in speed skating during the longer races where they have a fuckin picnic till like the last couple laps then they floor it to the finish? well i think you bonkies should do that very same thing at MWC till mile 9...then we will see who the top cock really is.

That would be great for my $2 bet on Egad.

What was I chasing again?

Talk like this will move your line closer to 80-1.

Ok, I am laughing my West Coast ass off now. good one

Monday line is in:

Greg#1: 2-1  (Has good recent performance and seems near the top of his game. Can definitely go the distance.)

JimM: 5-2 (The Wild Card - Since he doesn't post shit. Who knows what he may pull out of where?)

L-Train: 3-1  (Recent speed looks good, but may have shot his load before hitting the gate.)

Greg#2: 3-1  (The joker, since a wild card is already played... limited mileage in recent months, health & fitness is a question.)

Doug: 7-2  (Has the endurance but does he have the speed? A longer race the odds would favor him more.)

Egad: 4-1 (Has the speed but may not yet have the endurance.)

Mike: 15-1 (Running well of late, but still the long shot in this field.)

Gadbois: 80-1 (The whole knee injury could be a fake and the king of all time for sand-baggery tactics.)

Greg#1 is still the favorite but the line has tightened.  Jim moves up as too much money is coming in on him and no one believes the L Train will come in on time.  Greg#2 is a late entry but has some of the best times in the field.  Gadbois moves up to 80-1 because no one can trust him and we have evidence he is paying attention.

gadman

Playing right into my hand.This is good stuff

Monday line is in:

Greg#1: 2-1  (Has good recent performance and seems near the top of his game. Can definitely go the distance.)

JimM: 5-2 (The Wild Card - Since he doesn't post shit. Who knows what he may pull out of where?)

L-Train: 3-1  (Recent speed looks good, but may have shot his load before hitting the gate.)

Greg#2: 3-1  (The joker, since a wild card is already played... limited mileage in recent months, health & fitness is a question.)

Doug: 7-2  (Has the endurance but does he have the speed? A longer race the odds would favor him more.)

Egad: 4-1 (Has the speed but may not yet have the endurance.)

Mike: 15-1 (Running well of late, but still the long shot in this field.)

Gadbois: 80-1 (The whole knee injury could be a fake and the king of all time for sand-baggery tactics.)

Greg#1 is still the favorite but the line has tightened.  Jim moves up as too much money is coming in on him and no one believes the L Train will come in on time.  Greg#2 is a late entry but has some of the best times in the field.  Gadbois moves up to 80-1 because no one can trust him and we have evidence he is paying attention.

Setting aside the betting talk for a moment (Did I mention I felt great during tonight's run? It's true.) to discuss the other pressing issues... Who's driving who, who's riding with who, and will there be coffee and/or donuts? I can drive and could take 3 passengers, but it would probably really suck for at least 2 of those passengers. Other ideas?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

duplicate. move along.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

Good Luck to all you East Coast Cats Sunday and L Train

L Train

Good Luck to all you East Coast Cats Sunday and L Train

You are saying I am not a "cat"?

Cat

The definitive pet. 
                              Cleans self. Knows how to catch it's food. 
                              Probably gave humans the idea for a "vacuum." Is intelligent and curious. 
                              Likes to lay around a lot, sort of like a couch potato. That's cool though.

L Train

Cat herding never ends. I can drive me and 3 others. Meet at y at 7:30 leave no later than 7:45. First 3 responders in. Other vehicles can meet then/there too if we want a great big convoy.

10-4 rubber duck.