Circle North

TY 10 Goals (Read 855 times)

i am going to be everyones guinea pig here as this year i will be running less and adding xtraining. so we'll see what the impact on me will be anyways - running only versus running and other.

mike, i think your totally able to smoke the 2. as for me, i am not even in the equation. hopefully next year i'll crush you all! Wink ya i'm kidding.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

mike, i think your totally able to smoke the 2.

noted

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

hey slick....did you do any one of these bettah? just curious.

Not even close.  But you knew that.

there has to be more 80 and 90 miles weeks that i can't see cause your week starts sunday. i was just wondering is all.

L Train

there has to be more 80 and 90 miles weeks that i can't see cause your week starts sunday. i was just wondering is all.

So, I just looked out of curiosity.  Only 5 weeks over 80 and one at 90.  You at your peak were far better than me at my peak. 

gadman

Hey all, I ran the Harrisburg Marathon yesterday. 3:43:05. That's a BQ for me. Too bad I can't get in.

So, I just looked out of curiosity.  Only 5 weeks over 80 and one at 90.  You at your peak were far better than me at my peak. 

the only thing i am far better at is not working. another dumb pun.

Hey all, I ran the Harrisburg Marathon yesterday. 3:43:05. That's a BQ for me. Too bad I can't get in.

what about 2012? and congrats! how's the course on that one?

L Train

Hey Tom, nice race, and nice PR!  I imagine you can't really find a place in PA that isn't hilly so that's even more impressive.  And Robin's right - by today's rules that gets you in for 2012. 

Rest up.  Probably by being on your feet by 10-12 hours today.  Smile

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey CONGRATULATIONS Tom.... way to go...

Be there next year!!!Big grin

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

the only thing i am far better at is not working. another dumb pun.

Nope.  You and Cremah are far beyond me.  It will take a huge upset for me to beat either of you in any races next year. 

L Train

Hey CONGRATULATIONS Tom.... way to go...

Be there next year!!!Big grin

Nice 0.5 yestarday, BTW .  Wink

Hope the healing is going OK.

WTG Tom. You're in, you made it, there's just gonna be a sliiiiight delay. Nice work my friend.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Nice 0.5 yestarday, BTW .  Wink

Hope the healing is going OK.

Yup, new PR for 1/2 miler! 

Healing is progressing... no pain, but don't want screw it up by running too soon. Hope to start again week of 22nd after doctor's visit. Will be stuck with walking and torture equipment at Y in the meantime.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!