Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

True Blush If they're not totally sweaty and gross I'll just hang 'em up to air out until the next run.

IBTNP is hungry!

Yes!! But I already had breakfast. Twice. I hope I can make it another hour until lunch. IBTNP is guilty of regifting Christmas presents.

Yes!! But I already had breakfast. Twice. I hope I can make it another hour until lunch. IBTNP is guilty of regifting Christmas presents.

Hmm, not sure about Christmas presents- other presents, yes.

IBTNP has plans to do some baking this week.

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

Singer who runs a smidge

I didn't have plans to bake until just now ... Big grin

IBTNP had fruit for a snack today.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

bojangles

False- Today has been one of the only days in quite some time I haven't eaten a piece of fruit. 

IBTNP has run in an elevation of 7500ft or greater.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

False- Today has been one of the only days in quite some time I haven't eaten a piece of fruit. 

IBTNP has run in an elevation of 7500ft or greater.

Not yet, but I'm planning to get some 8000 ft runs in over Christmas break in Colorado.  We'll see how that goes.

IBTNP is NOT a refugee from RW or CoolRunning, but was born and raised in RA, so to speak.

Not yet, but I'm planning to get some 8000 ft runs in over Christmas break in Colorado.  We'll see how that goes.

IBTNP is NOT a refugee from RW or CoolRunning, but was born and raised in RA, so to speak.

100%  True.  Approve

IBTNP is close to hitting 2000 miles for the year!

Michelle

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

100%  True.  Approve

IBTNP is close to hitting 2000 miles for the year!

hahahahaha....funny you. FALSE!!!! More like 400.....*blush* kinda close, right?

IBTNP hates Justin Bieber

I wish I was as young as I look in the forum picture! But I'm not. :(

bojangles

False. Can't hate on a kid making millions. Little dude has talent and more chicks running after him than more runners on this forum.

IBTNP ran from the cops once in their life.

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

dude, i know the tons of chicks running after him. super annoying.

anyway, since I am on, false. but my brothers have.

IBTNP has been watching christmas movies all week

Better I Leave

Better I Leave

dude, i know the tons of chicks running after him. super annoying.

anyway, since I am on, false. but my brothers have.

IBTNP has been watching christmas movies all week

False.

IBTNP has a killer braised rutabaga recipe.

mucknort

True  http://cookingfortwo.about.com/od/vegetablesandsidedishes/r/roastrutabaga.htm

IBTNP knows at least one present they are getting for Xmas/Hannukah.

True  http://cookingfortwo.about.com/od/vegetablesandsidedishes/r/roastrutabaga.htm

IBTNP knows at least one present they are getting for Xmas/Hannukah.

False actually. My sister and I usually tell each other, but this year we decided to go crazy and try to surprise each other. 

IBTNP has already met their yearly mileage goal. 

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

True!!!!!! 'snot much, but I outdid it by 15 mi.

IBTNP has huge plans for this weekend

bojangles

I have no idea what your definition of huge is, but I will say true.

IBTNP can do at least 5 pull ups.