3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Feeling the growl again

champagne beer, not in the Miller High Life way though. Joking

Gosh I hope not for $19.99/bottle!!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

How bout an Optimator drat in EPCOT?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Ostrich runner

How bout an Optimator drat in EPCOT?

I can't have an Optimator without thinking of HUFF.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

C-R

They make meds for that or just drink enough of those and problem solved.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I just had a Left Hand Milk Stout. Never had anything like this before. I'm still trying to decide if i like it. Pairs well with cookies ;-)

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Ostrich runner

They make meds for that or just drink enough of those and problem solved.

Just have to keep getting plastered after ultras until I'm desensitized. You just missed a good night trail run at Ft Ben.

Michelob Amber Bock anyone?

The local store has a sale on 12 pack bottles for $8.98 and the tight ass in me just couldn't pass it up.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Non ducor, duco.

Did someone say Optimator and Huff in the same sentence? I could make love to that beer. 

Feeling the growl again

Did someone say Optimator and Huff in the same sentence? I could make love to that beer. 

I've run through 3-4 different responses to this since you posted it, yet I can't bring myself to write any of them down...  Wink

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Non ducor, duco.

I've run through 3-4 different responses to this since you posted it, yet I can't bring myself to write any of them down...  Wink

I didn't mean to scandalize. I should have said I LOVE that beer and left it at that. I even friended them on facebook.  

MTA: and if it happened on FB, then well, only then, is it true love. 

Ostrich runner

The profile pic doesn't make it easier. 

Feeling the growl again

I didn't mean to scandalize. I should have said I LOVE that beer and left it at that. I even friended them on facebook.  

MTA: and if it happened on FB, then well, only then, is it true love. 

It's only scandalous if obsessor finds out....

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Had a Two Brothers Dog Days Lager. Very tasty and easy to drink.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

obsessor

It's only scandalous if obsessor finds out....

I buy it for her. Naturally.

Just bottled a light amber ale I am calling Huffsbrau, since she said, "let's brew."

And, a beer I just call Hot Ale, just took off the boil.

Feeling the growl again

I buy it for her. Naturally.

Just bottled a light amber ale I am calling Huffsbrau, since she said, "let's brew."

And, a beer I just call Hot Ale, just took off the boil.

Nice.  I have too many pups to consider a new hobby right now, so bottling wine in a couple months will have to do.

C-R, did you ever finish that batch you started?