Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: Sunny and clear for some, not so much for others (Read 34 times)

LRB

Damn it, now I'm gonna have to go get the ingredients to make lasagna tonight..... it sounds delicious.

So I got my 10 miles in this morning, it was touch and go, not painful but some complaints from my left glute deep in the tie-in spot. And the very top of my left foot and inside of it.

Wore the Ghost 12s, I guess they'll work, still can't say with 💯 on them or the Guides, a little frustrating.

That's an odd combo, they're complete opposites. Are you alternating them or wearing one exclusively?

LRB

NUTTY windy, had ‘leaf out’ a couple of time where couldn’t see the trail cause the leaves were blowing so hard.

Don't know that I've ever experienced that.

LRB

Hello.  

Hi.

Will work require you to race with your phone during your marathon? 

LRB

Sounds delicious, both the wine and the lasagna.

I have 12.  Just finished breakfast so I'll head out closer to noon.

When is your next marathon?

Cyberic

It took a minute but I got it. 

Nice workout! Hitting those paces in an 18 mile run is steller.

Tough one to explain Smile  I came up with that workout (the stucture) 2 years ago, and it is a workout I don't erase from my watch. It will also work for 2 or 3 x 15 minutes, lap button my way out of the last reps...  very useful IMO.

onemile

Tough one to explain Smile  I came up with that workout (the stucture) 2 years ago, and it is a workout I don't erase from my watch. It will also work for 2 or 3 x 15 minutes, lap button my way out of the last reps...  very useful IMO.

Addie actually had me do a very similar wko a few times.  With the 15 minute segments divided as 5 at slightly slower than mp, 5 at mp, 5 slightly faster than mp

Half Crazy K 2.0

Got up this morning to rain & wind. Did strength training because the idea of running in that didn't sound fun. Now it's sunny, but still windy.

Cyberic

Addie actually had me do a very similar wko a few times.  With the 15 minute segments divided as 5 at slightly slower than mp, 5 at mp, 5 slightly faster than mp

Yup,almost the same workout, except I "jazzed" mine a bit Smile

LRB

I ran 10.25

I took the earbuds for the first time since July I think. I got lost in the music and ran it a little faster than usual. 🎼

sdWhiskers

Say, have you ever eaten at Perry's Cafe? It's on Pacific Highway.

Nope, haven't heard of it. Google says its 11 miles from my house.

Cyberic

I ran 10.25

I took the earbuds for the first time since July I think. I got lost in the music and ran it a little faster than usual. 🎼

Still within very acceptable easy pace range. Nice that you got lost in the music!

Cyberic

22 miles done. Thankful for my RP.

75 miles this week on 6 days of running.

Over 3 hours long run, have not done that very often, myself

bluerun

Super B****

I ran 8.5 total today, or something like that, with a tiny (15-second) 10K PR ... 41:47. This is nothing short of miraculous even if we discount the weather. All I am going to say, to avoid getting too TMI, is IBS can suck it.

And so can car insurance, because my policy is up for renewal, and of course it increased again. I almost want to file a claim just to get my money's worth!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Nope, haven't heard of it. Google says its 11 miles from my house.

I ended up eating there fresh off my flight back in 2016. The exterior looked like a it got transported from the 70s but I needed somewhere to get my bearings and plot my trip. They proceeded to serve me up the best breakfast plate I have ever eaten. Had a dish called Huevos Revueltos A La Mexicana, it was amazeballs!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

When is your next marathon?

Disney in January.

12 miles done in perfect 38-40F weather and sunny.  The wind was brutal but happy to have finished, as the last two were kind of pushing it.

Comebacks are hard, sigh.

Damaris