Beginners and Beyond

Status Quo ThursDAILIES (Read 46 times)

Little Blue

Scotty, so sorry about your kitty. You and Gail obviously gave her a good, long life.  I dread this day with our dog, who is also 15.

Cyberic

Feeling pretty good Cyberic?

Ok, I guess. I get the workouts done. They're not difficult workouts. Just trying to keep in touch with some faster running. Few aches and pains that are making me wonder if it is wise to do what I'm doing, or to do more.

What about you? How's the weather forecast?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Scotty, so sorry about your cat. That is the hardest appointment to schedule. It's obvious you gave your cat a good life.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Solid 7.2 today at a decent pace for me after intervals last night. That means I'll probably be flat on my back tomorrow.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

GinnyinPA

Beautiful autumn day:  sunny, breezy and cool.  I love this time of year.  I ran 6.4 on the fast side of easy.

workinprogress11

Another URD FFS. I had a reaction to the doxycycline and puked all morning.

DavePNW

Another URD FFS. I had a reaction to the doxycycline and puked all morning.

You shouldn't be puking unless you're running a marathon.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. I've run the last 9 days in a row, I had never done more than 5, so I'm due. Plus we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then Costco. The restaurant just opened, probably need a little more training....DH asked what IPAs they had. The server said they had a Natty Boh special 

WIP, hope you feel better.

From the Internet.

Ooh I feel kind of gross tonight - either I had too much coffee today, or I'm coming down with whatever disease the husband and kid had (or still have? They've both been coughing and sniffling for like 2 weeks now). NOT COOL. My immune system is about a thousand times better than either of theirs though, so hopefully I don't get any worse or I kick it faster than they did.

4 easy miles Tuesday, 4 easy miles yesterday, return of the midweek medium-long run with 8.4 this morning! My "8 mile" route is apparently longer than I remembered it to be, fortunately husband decided he needed to sleep in so I didn't make him miss his train. Shooting for 10-11 miles for this weekend's long run as long as I'm not miserably sick.

LRB

My immune system is about a thousand times better than either of theirs though....

A thousand? They should be admitted to ICU. lol

Cyberic

LRB, didn't you have a FE tonight?

hog4life

Yes

LRB

I met up with hog4life, his wife and Kim BaLion. 3 hours later they kicked us out of the joint!

onemile

Ok, I guess. I get the workouts done. They're not difficult workouts. Just trying to keep in touch with some faster running. Few aches and pains that are making me wonder if it is wise to do what I'm doing, or to do more.

What about you? How's the weather forecast?

I'd err on the side of caution with the aches and pains right now,. You will have plenty of time for hard training in February and March!

There probably is a 25 day forecast somewhere.  I haven't checked it yet. When it gets closer I will check it several times a day.  I am feeling pretty good though.

onemile

I ran 8 tonight.  4 miles with Bruno and then we had nosework class for 2 hours. Somehow he still isn't tired.  But I am.