Beginners and Beyond

Halloween TUESDailies (Read 42 times)

LRB

7 with 4MP

What's that you say? Race week? FINALLY!

#itsonbitches

onemile

Bucks County Marathon and Harrisburg are both November 12. You can still register for either.

If your wife will let you...

onemile

What's that you say? Race week? FINALLY!

#itsonbitches

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 at a faster than normal pace and lower body weights.

NCR marathon & half are Nov 25. Under Armour quarter zip, medal & blankets as premiums.

Baboon

delicate flower

Trick-or-treater headcount currently sitting at 15.  That's pretty solid for my quiet little street.  The high school kids will probably come by around 8:30.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Trick-or-treater headcount currently sitting at 15.  That's pretty solid for my quiet little street.  The high school kids will probably come by around 8:30.

At least count, we had 8.

oldfartrunner

What about that one Bread is running? Think they are on the same day the 11th.

http://www.richmondmarathon.com/

Cyberic

Head count here was between 120 and 130.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

7 with 8 X 100m on the TM done.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

The lifeguard at the pool was dressed as Cleopatra.  Seems a bit inefficient should someone actually require rescue, but hey...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

oldfartrunner

The lifeguard at the pool was dressed as Cleopatra.  Seems a bit inefficient should someone actually require rescue, but hey...

But Marc Antony was waiting in the wings in a Speedo.

DavePNW

Head count here was between 120 and 130.

No idea here. We're being whatever is the Halloween equivalent of Scrooge. No one wants to bother answering the door, so candy dish is out on the porch.

MTA: checked the dish. Conclusion: kids do not like Milk Duds. What is wrong with them.

Dave

GinnyinPA

Dave - we tried that once when DH had to pick me up at the train station. By the time he got back half an hour later, not only was the candy all gone, someone had stolen the basket it was in.

Bert-o

I lost my rama

MTA: checked the dish. Conclusion: kids do not like Milk Duds. What is wrong with them.

I freaking love Milk Duds.... kids these days.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Coastal

TT count = zero.  They don't bother coming out here to where I live.  Did stop by GF's house tonight on way home from work to get some of her grandson's candy.  Kid made a haul.  He managed to spare a three musketeers mini and a mini M&M's.  But to his credit he was excited about switching to handing out candy to other kids.