Beginners and Beyond

Freezer FriDAILIES (Read 46 times)

Good Morning Runners!

Its cold here in the NE. Had some tights on and a jacket. Easy 5mi for me. Legs are beginning to come back. 14/progression on the schedule for tomorrow morning. Only a few more Q workouts to go.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

delicate flower

'Morning!  Cold indeed!  It was a beautiful 40 degrees for my 4 mile track shakeout this morning.  Looks like more of the same tomorrow morning and I have a HM that I am incorporating into a LR.  I don't think I'll be wearing a singlet.

Free Coffee Friday at Cumberland Farms today.  Get some!

<3

bluerun

Super B****

It is cold here too... I wore gloves.    Could have used a hat or a headband too but those don't go well with a new piercing so I guess I'm in for a few months of frostbitten ears.  7.1 miles, and my legs hurt, and that pisses me off.

AND my HRM-Run strap appears to be dead.  I never got a low battery warning, and I didn't even know until I just looked it up that I could actually change that one myself (the red module one), so I thought it was the universe telling me I need to get a new watch.  Hmm.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

'Sup.

The cold has left the building here. It was 48 but I still wore gloves and arm sleeves with my shorts because yesterday's 36 was still in my bones. lol

oldfartrunner

Morning Runners,

It's been cold here, that's why I wait until later to run.  Thinking 4-6, and then another SRD tomorrow before the race Sunday.

The temps where the race is will be about 10 degrees cooler this year compared to last year  (normal-62-4 start, 73-5 end race), so I don't have a weather excuse this time.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  It's cold here for Miami standards, as the high is 80F.  It was nice while it lasted.

I have Pilates class and weights.

Damaris

LRB

How long before you jump into another training plan of some sort? Have you decided on a spring marathon yet? We can help with that!

bluerun

Super B****

Morning!  It's cold here for Miami standards, as the high is 80F.  It was nice while it lasted.

I have Pilates class and weights.

I CANNOT WAIT.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

I've got a 20 mile run next Sunday and Coach told me to keep it between 8:00-8:15 pace.    

<3

onemile

How long before you jump into another training plan of some sort? Have you decided on a spring marathon yet? We can help with that!

sub-20 5k!!

I've got a 20 mile run next Sunday and Coach told me to keep it between 8:00-8:15 pace.    

Does anyone want to start a pool? I'm going with 7:20.

Dave

delicate flower

Does anyone want to start a pool? I'm going with 7:20.

Well, I always say I pay the coach, and when it comes down to it, I am going to do whatever the hell I want if I feel like it.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well, I always say I pay the coach, and when it comes down to it, I am going to do whatever the hell I want if I feel like it.

Damaris

oldfartrunner