Beginners and Beyond

The Last FriDAILIES (Read 43 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I just landed and the first thing I read was Andrea asking if anyone was racing this weekend. I think I chuckled and snorted.

Damaris

Zelanie

I agree that it wouldn't make sense to change my form just to change it, and that's not really the goal as much as just getting some of those muscles to start firing at all.

The thing I like about the current plan is that it all kind of fits together. I've had what I thought was piriformis pain for years, just figured that was life, but as I've been doing PT, I think it's my glutes. I've been running without even using my ass for years.

Plus my legs have always been the limiting factor in LRs. I get all stiff and sore in my hips. So I like the idea of maybe working though all of these at the same time.

Also, I can't stand ketchup.

Zelanie

I just landed and the first thing I read was Andrea asking if anyone was racing this weekend. I think I chuckled and snorted.

You'll run a marathon when pigs fly.

Cyberic

Yet, the next time the subject of poor form and injury comes up, I guarantee someone will post Jeptoo's video!

You bet!