Beginners and Beyond

It's ThursDAILIES, in case you weren't aware (Read 50 times)

StepbyStep-SH

C'mon, folks. Get with the program.

Strength training class at noon; might be able to get to the Y in time to run or bike or something for 20 minutes or so before class. Depends on how well I can concentrate on work this morning. 90-minute martial arts class tonight.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

RD.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Disney 5K already done. Breakfast with friends later and then Hollywood Studios.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 10.2 easy miles.  It was above freezing, and pleasant.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I actually got my butt out of bed and out for a run, 7.2 miles for this morning.

Right now, my 2016 goal is to reach 2,000 miles which would mean 5.4 miles a day. So far I am still 8.3 miles ahead of my pace bunny and projected to complete 2,509.7 miles at this current rate lol. That's if all goes well.... to bed honest I low-balled my goal just in case of any issues that might come up this  year 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

I have a cold: runny nose, congested lungs, bleh! Yesterday's easy run felt harder than it should have.

I'll break in my Adios 2 Boost today. Because of my cold, I don't know home many miles I'll run at MP, but I'm thinking 5 or 6.

My other pair of Adios 2 (non Boost) are still very good for at least another race (they have 155 miles on them), so I get to choose which pair I'll wear depending on which one I like better. Exciting!

Cyberic

About yesterday's discussion about the Wednesday MLR... I think it's pretty cool if you don't have to wake up at 4! I would not do that. Maybe some day I'll change my mind, but for now it's a no-no.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

About yesterday's discussion about the Wednesday MLR... I think it's pretty cool if you don't have to wake up at 4! I would not do that. Maybe some day I'll change my mind, but for now it's a no-no.

Just do it on Tuesday, but I have to start by 3 or so.   Go to bed about 7 on Monday night.  Then Wednesday's 10 miler will seem short.

Runner with a riding problem.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Easy short this morning - something unpleasant and fast tonight.

I enjoy this being the 4th day of the week instead of the 5th and splitting my weekend in half... How about you Baboon?  Wink

Baboon

delicate flower

Morning! Disney 5K already done. Breakfast with friends later and then Hollywood Studios.

I WANNA GO!  This sucks.  

Good morning, friends!  I joined a "masters swim" this morning, which is basically a group workout lead by a coach.  Definitely way outside my comfort zone since I didn't know anybody and I am a slow newbie.  As luck would have it, only one other swimmer showed up so I basically got a 60 minute private lesson with the coach, which was more instruction than swimming.  Very, very helpful lesson.  Anyway, 1300 yards at 2:19 pace.  A short swim, but certainly my fastest pace yet.  I am looking forward to tomorrow's solo swim to put my new knowledge to work.

Tonight calls for a an easy 4 mile run.

<3

Baboon

delicate flower

I enjoy this being the 4th day of the week instead of the 5th and splitting my weekend in half... How about you Baboon?  Wink

I am not a fan of the Commie calendar.  Not one little bit.

<3

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Over by 7:21 am? What time did the race start and how early did you have to get up?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

onemile

Just do it on Tuesday, but I have to start by 3 or so.   Go to bed about 7 on Monday night.  Then Wednesday's 10 miler will seem short.

Seriously?  You go to bed at 7pm so you can get up at 3am to run?

bluerun

Super B****

Elliptical.  (Where's the "zzz" emoticon?)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Elliptical.  (Where's the "zzz" emoticon?)

I miss the other one though.