Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #203 (Read 28 times)

LRB

Which is the higher number: the cost of all your crowns, or the cost of your car?

Car. You could get 32 crowns and still not be able to afford most cars on the road. lol

Cyberic

You guys should watch the Spanish channel while soccer is playing. The guy yelling GOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL for like 2 minutes straight every time someone scores a goal will make you pay attention real fast.

I ran 7.6 (yesterday's run) instead of the 14. I was coughing from acid reflux since Mile 0.01 and it didn't get any better.

When I was in St-Maarten, it was during the world cup won by France ('98) and I was on French soil. We had satellite TV at the appartment with all the channels one can imagine. I could watch the games in many languages. I do not speak Spanish but I was watching the games in Spanish because of the announcers. The Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaallllll is epic!

I watched the games until I saw Italy against I don't know, and the faking disgusted me.

LRB

KCRuns

So now apparently RRP is no longer allowed to run with me alone.  Here I thought inviting his gf along for smoothies and coffee would let her see I am harmless 

That sucks! I’m sorry ☹️

sdWhiskers

Which is the higher number: the cost of all your crowns, or the cost of your car?

I first read that and thought its not even CLOSE (I drive a Mazda) but I was thinking implant + crown which is $$$$$$$...I have 5 implants and maybe 7 crowns? but I still think crowns > car.

sdWhiskers

You guys should watch the Spanish channel while soccer is playing. The guy yelling GOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL for like 2 minutes straight every time someone scores a goal will make you pay attention real fast.

I actually think that's super obnoxious  unless maybe if it's the final game of the World Cup or something. But I guess after >1h of running around and score is 0-0 you need something entertaining!

sdWhiskers

So now apparently RRP is no longer allowed to run with me alone.  Here I thought inviting his gf along for smoothies and coffee would let her see I am harmless 

Ughh, sorry. HUGE red flag for their relationship.

I've had 2 different male RPs over past few years. MrW would rather I run with someone than alone so he has encouraged it.

Baboon

delicate flower

I've had 2 different male RPs over past few years. MrW would rather I run with someone than alone so he has encouraged it.

Seriously.  My wife runs and bikes with other people all the time, sometimes just guys.  I'm like whatever...just tell me if we are meeting for food after. 

<3

RunningOnSand

I've dealt with the male version in those situations and you can't get into the minds of these people, their problems are inherent. Oftentimes it consumes them, enraging them even. It was a great idea and all you could do as a last ditch effort short of having Mr O show up. Sorry.

+1. That sucks, sorry, OM. Sad

RunningOnSand

Yeah, I hope for his sake he can actually see that.