Beginners and Beyond

SATURDAILIES rise and shine and rainbows and unicorns! (Read 34 times)

B-Plus

Lol

LRB

I have 7 easy on the running front but a crap ton of other stuff so today will be busy-busy.

It's finally ova!  I'm heading in where I will promptly pop the cork on a bottle of merlot and French kiss it.  

Baboon

delicate flower

Dammit, why do I look at results for a race I thought about doing but decided not to?  

<3

DavePNW

Dammit, why do I look at results for a race I thought about doing but decided not to?  

Did you place? Now you are making me want to do that.

Dave

LRB

Would've wiped the floor with 'em huh?  Crap.

Baboon

delicate flower

Did you place? Now you are making me want to do that.

I would have won my AG in this particular HM had I raced it, providing I didn't have a bad day.  I had a pretty good run today though.  Eyes on the prize...

<3

Baboon

delicate flower

1.2 miles of run/walk intervals.  Not a peep out of the hip.  WOOT!

This is excellent news.

<3

DavePNW

I would have won my AG in this particular HM had I raced it, providing I didn't have a bad day.  I had a pretty good run today though.  Eyes on the prize...

I just checked the one I didn't run last weekend. Small race, coulda won my AG in either 5k or 10k.

Of note: in the 10k, 1st OA female was a 66 year old woman who ran a 44:02.

Anyway, on that day I ran a 21-miler instead, which was probably the right thing to do for me.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

I just checked the one I didn't run last weekend. Small race, coulda won my AG in either 5k or 10k.

Of note: in the 10k, 1st OA female was a 66 year old woman who ran a 44:02.

Anyway, on that day I ran a 21-miler instead, which was probably the right thing to do for me.

Of course the way these things work, had we actually decided to run these races we'd have finished 11 out of 26 in our AG's.  

<3

Zelanie

Hey guys.  Saw The Tempest last night, then came back to the hotel and slept like a Babboon.  Today I got 8 in, half on the TM and half sightseeing around town, and we're about to head out to dinner and then to watch Richard III in the Elizabethan theatre.

Hoping to hear from Jay today! Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My singlets, lightest running shorts, and handheld are packed for my runs next week.  My knuckle lights, too.  What's with the 7:30 sunrise down there?

Yeap, 7:30 is normal.  And you shouldn't be too hot.  It's in Orlando.  I'm dressing like a zombie, FYI.

6 miles solo.

Damaris

LRB

Anyway, on that day I ran a 21-miler instead, my 17th of this cycle alone.  Just another day in the neighborhood, yawn.

FYP 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Jay, report!

Damaris

LRB

I'm higher than inflation!