Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #190 (Read 27 times)

bluerun

Super B****

I thought of listening to an audiobook on my drive... OMFG why are these things so long??? I could drive to the North Pole on one of those.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

sdWhiskers

Grocery store shelves are empty of pasta, canned goods, rice, etc again. Uh oh...

onemile

I thought of listening to an audiobook on my drive... OMFG why are these things so long??? I could drive  to the North Pole on one of those.

I only have about an hour left on the one I am currently on and I wish it would never end. I hate having to start a new one

onemile

Grocery store shelves are empty of pasta, canned goods, rice, etc again. Uh oh...

bluerun

Super B****

I only have about an hour left on the one I am currently on and I wish it would never end. I hate having to start a new one

I barely have the patience to listen to a song... how am I supposed to listen to a book for half a day?? (The fact that I am trapped in the car with nowhere to go doesn’t make a difference)

chasing the impossible

onemile

I barely have the patience to listen to a song... how am I supposed to listen to a book for half a day?? (The fact that I am trapped in the car with nowhere to go doesn’t make a difference)

I listen to them while running. The 7 day loan on Libby is sooo annoying (I only listen on easy runs where I'm running alone so it can take me several weeks to get through a book)

DavePNW

I listen to them while running. The 7 day loan on Libby is sooo annoying (I only listen on easy runs where I'm running alone so it can take me several weeks to get through a book)

You don’t get 21 days?

Dave

Cyberic

I kick mine down the road.

Hahahaha!

Ran about 10 at 6PM. Wasn't so bad. It was humid but not hot, like 77 degrees and 67 DP. Not that it's any fun running in that, but I was in no hurry, just passing time during soccer practice.

bluerun

Super B****

Right, but the same thing happens if I run with music — I get irritated and just want quiet.

chasing the impossible

onemile

You don’t get 21 days?

No! Do you??

DavePNW

No! Do you??

Yes! I only get regular e-books, but I get 21 days. DW lives on audiobooks, she just confirmed she gets 21 days too. I wonder if it has to do with the library system? I can be kind of slow so I often need every bit of those 21 days. The book I’m on now is 700 pages, so I’m a little nervous.

Dave

onemile

Yes! I only get regular e-books, but I get 21 days. DW lives on audiobooks, she just confirmed she gets 21 days too. I wonder if it has to do with the library system? I can be kind of slow so I often need every bit of those 21 days. The book I’m on now is 700 pages, so I’m a little nervous.

I end up having to renew it 3x and often that means getting back in line and waiting

DavePNW

I end up having to renew it 3x and often that means getting back in line and waiting

Yeah that would make the whole thing much less useful for me. I’d say the vast majority of my books take >7 days or have a wait or both.

Dave