Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #118 (Read 28 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I don’t think many people understand this concept unfortunately

I saw plenty of neighbors today with other neighbors sitting or standing together, kids playing together from different households. This is why we had the highest amount of cases so far here at 900+. Gah!

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

I don’t think many people understand this concept unfortunately

Or care

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I gave one to RRP to try and he got heartburn.  I promised another running friend he can have the rest of mine to try whenever I see him next

I have zero desire to eat another one of those after burping them up at Houston

I remember that, I hadn't realized you were done with them though. I didn't have a problem with the two or three I tried but those didn't contain caffeine. I'm actually terrified to try those and I drink a cup of espresso every morning!

LRB

Bluerun, wow, quite a sign. Although that area looks like it's a lot of apartments or condos? So I could sort of seeing having something at the ready, especially since you may need to share an elevator with people.

LRB, in Baltimore City, there is no executive order, but the mayor strongly recommends everyone wears one when outside the house. When I drove into work last week, it seemed like people were following this.

Dammit Amazon, where are my buffs?

I actually like the way our order is worded; they are to be worn in interior spaces and/or when 6 feet of distance cannot be maintained anytime outside of the dwelling. By now I have several masks and it's really no big deal anymore. I am getting used to it.

adkkev

Cuomo’s executive order on masks states that masks are to be worn IF one CANNOT practice social distancing.  So unless you’re running in a group, or some place where it’s difficult to maintain a six foot distance from others, you do not need to wear a mask.

bluerun

Super B****

Cuomo’s executive order on masks states that masks are to be worn IF one CANNOT practice social distancing.  So unless you’re running in a group, or some place where it’s difficult to maintain a six foot distance from others, you do not need to wear a mask.

I know. That’s why I don’t wear one while running, unless I’ll be going over a bridge. It’s easier to just avoid bridges.

The thing that really makes me mad is when people get upset about someone else not wearing a mask... but they still won’t move over to create a greater distance between us. It’s why I try to run next to the curb whenever possible — if I’m on the inside of the sidewalk and someone else is in the middle and doesn’t move to the curb, well... that’s NOT ENOUGH SPACE. And soooo many people don’t move.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog