Beginners and Beyond

Tuesday is The Answer (Read 44 times)

LRB

I told him that!

Lily, I'll try.  At least he might be OK with us meeting somewhere but he is allergic to people. Sad

I rent a car pretty much everywhere I go. It's what we're used to in the Midwest.

In Vegas it's awesome because I know the city, and don't need to walk around to "take it all in."

LRB

........omg what a brilliant idea...... I should freaking try this lol.

My Lord. lol

hog4life

2 packs of tuna, 70 calories each, 14-18 Triscuit crackers, and a dash of hot sauce has become my go to snack/meal. I need to go visit the weight loss thread. I started the year at 178-180, and had a goal to be 160 by Oct 18 for the Detroit marathon. I've been hitting 158-161 in the mornings, so I think I might even make 155, woohoo! I drink lots of fruity/protein shakes too instead of a meal.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I rent a car pretty much everywhere I go. It's what we're used to in the Midwest.

In Vegas it's awesome because I know the city, and don't need to walk around to "take it all in."

We do the same, but in some cities the parking would be an arm and a leg.

I love that Vegas has free parking everywhere.  Easier than walk 3 miles just to reach the entrance to the entrance of the hotel.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

THIS DAY IS TAKING FOREVER.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I try to choose things that are only appealing when I'm really hungry...otherwise it will disappear in a day.

There were these yummy almond clusters that came in a giant bag from Sam's Club (True North I believe). I used to bring them to work and yeah, no. FTS. lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

There were these yummy almond clusters that came in a giant bag from Sam's Club (True North I believe). I used to bring them to work and yeah, no. FTS. lol

Those ARE awesome!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

THIS DAY IS TAKING FOREVER.

I thought I was the only one that felt that way.  And it's only Tuesday, fuck.

Damaris

LRB

We do the same, but in some cities the parking would be an arm and a leg.

I love that Vegas has free parking everywhere.  Easier than walk 3 miles just to reach the entrance to the entrance of the hotel.

All true.

Cyberic

LRB

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY TO GET SHIT DONE.

From the Internet.

A co-worker made a heath bar cake and brought it in. Everyone knows I love so it was quite the show when I came in. lol

My knees buckled while eating that first piece!

Heath bar blondies at the coffee shop today. Good thing today was a 3-workout day!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

The doc's special instructions mention to avoid heat and humidity. ..... did he not hear me say I fu-reaking run!!!!? I should take that with a grain of salt right?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The doc's special instructions mention to avoid heat and humidity. ..... did he not hear me say I fu-reaking run!!!!? I should take that with a grain of salt right?

Nope.  Go on a TM now.

Damaris

LRB

I should take that with a grain of salt right?

Yes. If you pour salt on the wound and then apply the cream it will heal faster, this is true.