Beginners and Beyond

Deep in snow TuesDAILIES (Read 34 times)

Cyberic

City workers probably have not received their sidewalk shoveling schedules yet.

Ran in about 4 inches of snow. It was still nice, and that is because I do not try to train on my commutes, because trying to train in this would have made me swear.

delicate flower

'Morning.  I hit the treadmill this morning due to cold rain, but it never rained during my run.  I packed my bag for the treadmill last night based on the forecast, so I went ahead and stuck to the plan.  5 miles at a pretty good effort...surprised at how good my legs felt.  I'll run another 5 on the treadmill after work.

I've got online class to take today from the comfort of my desk, so I won't have the usual work crap to deal with today, although I am sure everyone will ignore my request to leave me alone.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  My first snow commute went well. Yay me.  They really clear the roads up very good here in the Midwest.  Especially since they had time.

RD for me.  It was 11F when I left the house for work, feels like -3F.  So far, I'm loving that; but ask me later in the month, lol.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

8 on the AlterG, after which my 310XT took nearly as long as the run did to sync. As a result of which I will now have to go to Trader Joe's during my lunch break instead of on the way to work, which no sane person should ever do.

It's just raining here. But the temperature is supposed to drop thirty degrees over the course of the day, so we'll probably end up with something disgusting like sleet later. Yay.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

8 on the AlterG, after which my 310XT took nearly as long as the run did to sync. As a result of which I will now have to go to Trader Joe's during my lunch break instead of on the way to work, which no sane person should ever do.

Ehhh...how are these two things related?

<3

bluerun

Super B****

Ehhh...how are these two things related?

Because I kept waiting for it to sync which meant leaving home much later than usual

chasing the impossible

DavePNW

Because I kept waiting for it to sync which meant leaving home much later than usual

Still not quite getting it.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Because she didn't have time to go to trader joe's this morning, hello?

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

THANK YOU.

chasing the impossible

delicate flower

Ohhhh....so the 310 is one of the 1900's-era non-Bluetooth devices, eh?  I don't think I have ever connected my Fenix to a computer.

<3

bluerun

Super B****

Ohhhh....so the 310 is one of the 1900's-era non-Bluetooth devices, eh?  I don't think I have ever connected my Fenix to a computer.

The middle child.

chasing the impossible

LRB

Rest day.

I had planned on not running today prior to the blizzard from another mizzard, but having 9 inches of snow fall on NOVEMBER 11th cemented that decision. 

LRB

City workers probably have not received their sidewalk shoveling schedules yet.

We don't have that here, therefore, I will most likely revert to the wheel of misfortune for running the rest of the week. 

LRB

He hadn't had his coffee yet.

LRB

Morning!  My first snow commute went well. Yay me.  They really clear the roads up very good here in the Midwest.  Especially since they had time.

RD for me.  It was 11F when I left the house for work, feels like -3F.  So far, I'm loving that; but ask me later in the month, lol.

Take it from someone who's lived it, this shit gets old, FAST.