An IHOP or a Denny's?
Actually, either one'll work. It's gotta be IHOP. I've searched for Denny's.
I'm not going downtown, Rivergate's stupid far ... but Harding Place? I'm so there.
Sigh. Nevermind. I actually went looking. They're all too far away. No wonder I never see them. Its on Harding Place but all the way over on Nolensville.
Worse yet - the closest Denny's is in frickin' Kentucky.
Also, Cracker Barrel still sucks.
Fitness/weight goals for 2014
1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!
2) Get to 199 lbs by the Greenway Marathon (3-23-14)...and stay there (as of 12-09-13 was at 214lbs)
3) Get to 190 lbs by the end of May…and stay there!
4) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours
5) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)
5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:
Swim: 100 miles
Bike: 3,000 miles
Run: 1,400 miles
Hardees. GREAT breakifast, considering it's fast foodish. Their biscuits and gravy are a must.
Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson
"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"
"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain
"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.
√ Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 20/21 July 2013
Boston Marathon 21 April 2014
Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 19/20 July 2014