Masters Running

Air Force HM (Read 298 times)

Prince of Fatness

Solid performance, Holly.  Those splits are quite impressive.  You're ready for Columbus.

Not at it at all. 

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Holly, you looked very strong on this one! Your time would have been a PR with out the early congestion!

Good job!

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Slo

Holly

When I read your daily post, your times, workouts, and your race reports there is always the same recurring phrase that pops into my head.

True Grit

Your determination is contagious. Very nice race......Look Out....Runner coming thru ! 

#artbydmcbride

Nice job!  I see that pre-race warm-up jogging helped out too.  Smile

Runners run

lamerunner

Great race!! The late start would have freaked me out.  I see a sub-3:45 for you....
              I am really hoping you get that PR in 4 weeks.   Looking good girl!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Mariposai

Very impressive performance under such a stressful situation.  Those splits are magnificent. You are so ready for your marathon. Congratulations!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

It bears repeating: thank God for timing chips!

Excellent race, so glad the Seattle experience had some saving grace, in a way.

shoosh!  It's Holly

grins,

A

Masters 2000 miles

Renee the dog

What a great report!  I'm so sorry you had such traffic issues, but gee, you sure didn't let it stop you....congratulations!!!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Excellent job Holly!   You are such a strong and determined runner - you will do great at your fall Marathon!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Really nice Holly - especially the way you drove it home at the end.

You will rock Columbus!

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Based on HM improvement, a hugh Mary in in the works.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Great race, Holly!  Yes, very nice pacing.  Congrats.
                            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                            PBJ

Marathon Iowa 2014

Very nice race and report.  Those splits are going the right way. 

I bet you have a break through marathon.  Way to go.

dg.

Holly, Big grin.    All things considered, it was a PR!  WTG!!     Not to mention all the bobbing & weaving you had to do.   (you needed an awooga horn)(or econo ;-) ) What were the Garmin distances? 

You really did a great job, esp. after such a stressful start.  

Very cool.