Masters Running

SOB 50k Trail Run Report (Read 289 times)

If you're interested, you can find my report here: http://fatozzig.blogspot.com/

WARNING!!  It's really, really . . . really long.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

King of PhotoShop

You are awesome to do an event like this.  Very nice.  Spareribs
        WTG! I may do this one some day.  I've just been doing trail ultras since January, so I'll have to work up to it ( I got some practice at Bighorn this year).  You did great!
        SteveP

Man, what a wonderful RR!!. I hung on every word. I was hooked after "ice cream".  You done good Leslie

SteveP

Great RR Leslie, you really kicked some arse!

Jewels

But in the end, I'm more afraid of not trying, than failing. JJJessee
            spacityrunner

Outstanding report and pictures.  Thanks

Trails Rock!

Outstanding!  Loved the report, loved your victory of getting under 8 hours. 

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

usandtoto-2@msn.com

Sweet.. You kicked some mountain arse...  Congrats on a great run.

Marathon Maniac #530 Mike (My Indian name is "Runs for Beer")

flatland mountaineer

Good Job Leslie!!

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Well, it was a really really long run  And well worth reading about.  Sure sounded like a great day.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Leslie - absolutely awesome race and race report - you rock!!!  Your description almost makes me want to run an ultra....;-).

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Thanks, everyone.  This run was a real turning point for me.  If I can keep things going right . . . . the sky's the limit!

Leslie
                          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Renee the dog

Well done!  Loved your mantras. 

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

WOW!!!!!    I read the whole thing - great report.  Very exciting.  Great trail race.     Woods Lady
                              Tramps

Revenge is sweet!  Amazing run....and great pic!

Be safe. Be kind.