Masters Running

I Can Weight No More (Read 470 times)

144.8 this morning.  Gotta love a scale that weights in the 10ths.  I'm officially under 145. Wink

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

^5 there, Leslie! Good for you!

My scale does it in .5 increments, and today it gave me 139.5. Still under 140 although up a little bit. Late dinners and too much popcorn. Roll eyes

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Got weighed at the doctor's this afternoon, with jeans on and after lunch. Needless to say, that scale was broken...

...fatozzing//......what the hell is that thing???? I thought it was an ElectrifiedPossum at first....

sorry,

I side-trak easily these days..........holding at 176

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Jlynne

Aarrrgh. Still at 123. Must be from too much thinking I need to add extra calories for those brutal 1 mile runs I've been doing since I've been cleared to start running again. Stay focused - stay focused - stay focused........

259 pounds on Monday, but was done to 253 this afternoon.  I am hoping to be down to 230 by May and back under 200 by CRIM.

Marathon Maniac #957

Got weighed at the doctor's this afternoon, with jeans on and after lunch. Needless to say, that scale was broken...

Well, of course!  We all know that doctor's office scales are NEVER to be trusted. 

I stopped at the library last night (where I've been going for 10 years), and one of the women who works there said to me, "OMG, can you get any TINIER?!"

Bless her heart.....

Although I knew it was just my new slimline office pants and the fact that this was the first time she's seen me without a bulky winter coat in 6 months.

HOWEVER, I'm happy to report that I'm back down 3 lbs this week to 115 lbs.   I can finally get my wedding ring back on.  To give a reference point, on my very short and narrow frame, my ideal weight is 108 lbs, my Barbie weight (likely never to be seen again) is about 102 lbs, so 115 lbs is still 5-7 lbs over my ideal (and I still have the potbelly...)

I would love to lose 3 more lbs before the ORRRC Marathon, but I don't know how likely that will be.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

188 LBS. I could not be happier

SteveP

Prince of Fatness

177.5  Down 1, and down 4 in the last 5 weeks.  I am hoping that I have a trend going here.

Not at it at all. 

168, I seem to have lost the .5 pound I gained last week so I am at least happy about that.

13 pounds to go by May 14th.

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

I wish I could keep the off the you Larry.  After I had the hernia issue at the CRIM 09,hadto hold in the last 4 miles.  My weight has exploded, I am up almost 60 pounds since i met you.  We are working on it and we will see if I can get down to pre hernia weight 200 pounds or so before CRIM.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

188 LBS. I could not be happier

WTG Steve--you'll be passing me shortly with all my travel eating.  I've seesawed between 181 and 189 over the past few weeks.  I usually like the weights after theWink Sunday LR the best.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

You like my ostrich, TomW?  Big grin

OM - Ha!

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

..oh yes, it's just.....er............words fail me

still

holding

at 176

but the digits flickered to 175.5 for a couple of seconds

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

OrangeMat

MM #6177

still

holding

at 176

but the digits flickered to 175.5 for a couple of seconds

It's all about the momentary flicker, dontchaknow...