Masters Running

The Weight of the World on my shoulders (Read 500 times)

I thought start this weeks weighty issues thread so here goes.  Trainer had me 250 this week that means i am down 9.5 pounds for 1st week.  Yesterday was the 1st day I have been hungry on this diet.  I was a little under on intake the last several days so that might be the issue.  The lousy weather yesterday ruined my run, and DW informed me we have dinner that we have to attend Thurs. night for scholarship recipients, she received 2 last yr for 5000 dollars so I will have to change all my planned workouts, maybe I'll have doubleup on one day to get back on my schedule.  Run well and eat well

Marathon Maniac #957

Derrick - normally the thread is started on Thursday or Friday.  I myself don't weigh in until Friday. I'll see you then.  Wink

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

..well,

at least they told you derrick//........I've been

watching this thread Mysteriously Appear and been posting on the Old one for months now

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Mike E

MM #5615

Somebody should create a rule book.

You men.  All you had to do was ask!  Oh wait - that would be akin to asking for directions.

See you Thursday.

PS - Good job on the weight loss, Derrick.

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Dave59

It's now Thursday and safe to post.  (I don't like to brag, but I was able to figure out the Thursday/Friday start of the thread by paying attention and picking up on the pattern. Big grin )

I am back on track with another 2 pound week: 203. 

- 19 pounds in the 65 days using MyFitnessPal

- 20 for the year!

Getting close to seeing a number that starts with something other than a "2" on the scale.  A week and a half if things go well.  The trick will then be to party without going back over it.

#artbydmcbride

I am dieting carefully and I have gained 2 pounds this week.  Angry  At this rate I will at least have lots of insulation on my frame if it is cold in Boston. 

Runners run

OrangeMat

MM #6177

I don't know about anyone else, but the weight of the world is on my HIPS and not my SHOULDERS. Jus' sayin'....

Probably up a couple pounds. Scale is broken so I'm not going to even try to find out. So be it.

Marathon Maniac #957

I am dieting carefully and I have gained 2 pounds this week.  Angry 

(sigh)  I feel your pain. 

I don't like what the scale said today, so I'm not going to listen to it. 

I'll check again tomorrow, which is my usual marker day, anyway.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Up .10 to 144.9.  As long as it stays at 145 or below, I'll be happy.

Leslie
                      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

OrangeMat

MM #6177

(sigh)  I feel your pain. 

My scale is broken today, so I'm not going to listen to it. 

I'll check again tomorrow, which is my usual marker day, anyway.

FIFY

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

ok, I'm gonna join in even if I don't know the rules... 179.5 this morning - not a good weight and 10 higher than when we moved to Austin last July. Want to be under 160 so long weigh to go...

bob e v
                          2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Jlynne

Up .10 to 144.9.  As long as it stays at 145 or below, I'll be happy.

Big grin  It's a head thing,  ya know?

122.5. With shoes and running clothes. And after a run. It's under 123. I've lowered my standards...

down .8 at WW yesterday ....  about 5lbs to go for goal weight

denise

Hi, Bob!  No rules.  And we gals even let the guys claim "water weight." Wink

Leslie
                                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance