Masters Running

Thursday's Daily, 12.26.13 (Read 36 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

told you my memory was faulty--I missed the part about Annabelle and family coming north.  but I did at least get their home state right.

Holly, so many women I know plan on spending their days off cleaning the house. How many guys think that way? I'm off this next week, and I know my goals are to clean up that, and declutter there, and file this and sort that... Bleh. But, in the long run, it really does reduce stress to have things in better shape, so it's worth it. I just don't think a lot of men would spend their "free time" that way. Am I wrong?

With or without gentle persuasion?  And I have also learned that wives are never wrong, so I would say it's true.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

man's opinion: unless there's guests comin' over, it's hard to subordinate most anything else to housecleaning.that can just as well be done next week.

Brilliant - there's no such thing as perfect clothing for those temperatures.

you too two-cat.

I'd say that any daughter who doesn't just give her dad the $100 he would have liked anyway and keep the rest for herself for so many things she needs/deserves (or split it with pa) is a very special daughter too. But we knew that.

neat teaser amidst today's deluge of dozens of depressing headline hotlinks AOL inundates users with:each day, if not every hour.

Kindness at Starbucks drive-thru just didn't stop

One person 'paid it forward' -- and the streak of generosity kept on going.

Hundreds of people were involved

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Re the housecleaning -

One of the upsides to the change in our lives is Shorty has become a tad OCD in a clean house.  He's not exactly a clean freak, but he definitely does more housecleaning than I do.  It's great!

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance