Masters Running

Good Luck Weekend Runners. (Read 177 times)

Boston is not the ONLY race on the horizon..... Good luck everyone...run safe and have fun!!!!!! 4/20 Divechief - Wenatchee marathon, Wenatchee, WA 4/20 Arf - Wenatchee marathon, Wenatchee, WA 4/20 Tetsujin - Wenatchee marathon, Wenatchee, WA 4/20 Mariposai - Wenatchee Marathon, WA 4/20 Jim24315 - New Balance Excelsior 5k - San Francisco CA
      Yes lets NOT forget the rest . 26.2 is just as far no matter what the name of the town. Good luck to everyone running the Wenatchee. reading RRs next week will take a while. I love reading about everyone. It really keeps me primed for my own. Also good luck to jim24315. oops!

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Maybe with dc and me handing in our excuse slips, arf and posie can do two of 'em! Smile

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

ENJOY!!
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #957

Yes! Good luck, and may the pollen count be low for the butterfly lady.... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Good luck to EVERYONE running this weekend and Monday too. Such an exciting time for all of us. ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
              It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Happy running everyone and hats off to you all for having the chutzpah to a race near the same time as Boston! p.s. Is Tallrunner running a half marathon this weekend? If so we should wish him well too!

GreenMan

Good Luck to Tall, Jim, and to the Wenatchee Four jjj
                  Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
                  dg.

good luck to all of you! The Wenatchee sounds like a great marathon. The course photos are beautiful. I'll second Holly's wishes for a low pollen count. And Nancy, I hope you aren't too sore!