Masters Running

May 26 Daily - Party Weekend in Wyoming! (Read 447 times)

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Deez, I was wondering what's been going on with you. Nice to hear from you, congrats on the graduations, and enjoy your race this weekend!

Go MikeE!! Go Wildchild!!

I worked 6 hours doing race registration on Friday for my running club's big 5k and 10k that's on Memorial Day. I'll be doing another 3 hour shift this afternoon and course marshaling both races tomorrow. It's my first time volunteering and I'm so happy to be able to help out. 

OK, off to get ready for my 10 miler this morning. Have a great rest of the weekend my friends, and for all who've served, thank you so much for your service.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

hey, I've been up to the top of Mt. K with a view of papa K on the other side.

ps - June 6 is the 100th anniversary.

the water looks real tempting if you're in one of the boats. are they  yours?

ps - nice toe. Maybe you and enki can start a sticky

Tet...these are for you...maybe I'll start getting a little more timely...

The lovely tempting water...

Naknek Lake from Brooks Beach

The ugly abused toe...

Broken Toe

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Bushrat Runner

Boats belong to Uncle Sam.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

gottcha (NPS)

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)