Masters Running

Monday 6.24.19 (Read 43 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I'm back from Alaska!  We had a very nice time but no time to tell about it.

dnaff--that stinks!

KSA--great story!

Erika--terrible story!  I hope you heal fast!

I ran 4 miles.

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I'm back from Alaska!  We had a very nice time but no time to tell about it.

Mike - no problem.

I've got lots of Alaska stories.

Even if I don't, I can  make up any kind you want.

Mt. McKinley, giant mosquitos, 100-lb salmon.

To clarify: my birthday was in April.

Ah hah!  Multiple birthdays.

No wonder you can pretend you're

our oldest Dr. RA-emeritus so well.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

7.5 trail miles @9:00. Nothing to get excited about.

Alaska, Cape Cod, Door County; you guys are sure getting around!

erika, I think if it were me and it involved a bunch of surgery or pins I'd just have them cut it off. Then I could tell everyone I had a deal go bad with the Yakuza.

Jay; you've inspired me to make a larger scale structure as an outdoor dog house, the BOWHAUS. I was going to do a replica of Falling Water, complete with fountain, as an indoor pet bed, cat tree, whatever, but that seems ambitious right now.

Leslie; the shipping containers are for the theater company as storage and shop space. They were paying $500+ a month for a storage unit, so I convinced them to get the containers, which will pay for themselves in 6 months. I'll be cutting in for double doors and some windows, but that project is on hold until Les Miz is over. A 40' high cube container is HUGE inside, it's no wonder people are making homes out of them.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Mariposai

No running, no walking no any physical activity today for my butterfly wings to recover from our extreme hiking adventure we did over the weekend. I am taking a three days rest to restore the sore muscles and just be back to normal again.

Life is so amazing! Running pushes me to my limit, but other hobbies such as back-country backpacking is where my true test come in. Love it.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard